by Pastor Don Elmore
July 17, 2022
A 10-year-old from Ohio went to Indiana and got an abortion. The abortion doctor contacted the Indianapolis Star instead of the police. Suddenly a man said that he raped the young girl twice. But when interviewed the mother said that "everything that they are saying aboutthe illegal immigrant was a lie." The story has been dead ever since.
Gerson Fuentes was arrested Tuesday (7/12) after he allegedly confessed to authorities that he had raped the 10-year-old on at least two occasions, according to the Dispatch newspaper. Columbus Police Detective Jeffrey Huhn testified at Fuentes’s arraignment that the arrest was made after a referral from Franklin County Children’s Services, which had been in touch with the girl’s mother on June 22 — two days before Roe was overturned. The girl had an abortion at an Indianapolis clinic on June 30, Huhn said. The detective added that Fuentes’s DNA is being tested to confirm that he was the father to the aborted fetus, according to video of the hearing.
Huhn testified that Fuentes admitted to detectives, through an interpreter, that he had sexual contact with the girl. The detective added that the girl also identified Fuentes as the man who impregnated her. Meyer noted that the girl had only recently turned 10, according to video of the arraignment — meaning she may have been 9 at the time she was raped and became pregnant.
The story of the 10-year-old victim was first made public by Caitlin Bernard, an Indianapolis physician who provides abortions. In an Indianapolis Star article published July 1, Bernard said that she had been called by a doctor in Ohio about a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant.
The girl had to travel to Indiana for her procedure because abortions are now banned in Ohio after six weeks. Ohio was among the 13 states with “trigger bans” designed to take effect once Roe was struck down. Since the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision, Ohio has imposed a ban on abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, with no exceptions for rape and incest.
The story quickly received international attention, including from President Biden, who decried the reported case last week.
First, why did this story have no information given to the police as this is the law? Jesse Watters, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram all asked this question and when they talked to the law enforcement agency, they got the same answer—nothing was filed?
The first report was a referral from Franklin County Children’s Services; not a police report of a rape—a rape of a 10-year-old. The Children’s Service had been in contact with the little girl for at least 3 to 4 weeks. They first went to an Ohio doctor who sent them to an Indiana doctor for the abortion.
So, why did the Biden administration — speaking of lying — repeat a story about a 10-year-old child who got pregnant and then got an abortion or was not allowed to get an abortion, when it turns out the story was not true,” he said. “Where is the rapist?”
“She was forced to have to travel out of the state to Indiana to seek to terminate the pregnancy and maybe save her life,” Biden said at the White House last week. “Ten years old — 10 years old! — raped, six weeks pregnant, already traumatized, was forced to travel to another state.”
On Wednesday, Carlson continued to claim the White House did not vet the story, even after charges were brought in Ohio. “The facts didn’t make any sense,” Carlson said.
But the story also drew some skepticism because Bernard gave no corroborating details, and reporters who tried to find a criminal complaint linked to the alleged rape found nothing. Ohio Republicans — including Attorney General Dave Yost and congressman Jim Jordan — soon seized on the information vacuum, accusing critics of the Dobbs decision of weaponizing an unproved rumor. Yost told Watters this week that he had “not heard a whisper” about the reported case of the 10-year-old victim, while Jordan called the story a “lie” on Tuesday in a tweet that has since been deleted.
Then suddenly, a 27-year-old illegal immigrant was arrested for the rape. The mother of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who crossed state lines to get an abortion has defended her daughter’s 27-year-old confessed rapist — who was wrongly listed as a minor during the medical visit, according to reports.
The mom spoke to Telemundo while hiding behind the door of the Columbus apartment that was also listed as the home of rapist Gerson Fuentes, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala. Columbus is a sanctuary city. Maybe the mother and daughter are also illegal aliens?
“She’s my daughter,” the mom, who refused to give a name, confirmed to Telemundo of the girl who would have been just 9 when she was abused and impregnated.
“She’s fine. Everything that they’re saying against him is a lie,” she insisted of Fuentes, who confessed during police interviews to raping the youngster at least twice, according to court records and officials.
The defensive mom, who hid her face when speaking to Telemundo in Spanish, insisted that she had not been the one to file charges against her young daughter’s abuser.
Despite Fuentes being 27, the person listed as getting the girl pregnant was described as a minor in the report her abortionist sent to authorities, Dr. Caitlin Bernard listed the rapist as being approximately 17 in her official filing to the Indiana Department of Health, the outlet said.
Gerson Fuentes, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, was held on $2 million bond after being charged with felony rape of someone under 13.
It was not immediately clear if Fuentes was identified in the document. Fox only said it showed how Bernard reported performing a non-surgical abortion for a 6-weeks-pregnant 10-year-old girl of Mexican ethnicity on June 30.
So, let’s review the case:
- The mother of the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim who traveled to Indiana for an abortion told Telemundo she had not filed charges against the alleged rapist and claimed the media is lying about him.
- Gerson Fuentes, the 27-year-old illegal immigrant charged with raping the young girl, confessed to the crime and was arrested Tuesday, according to The Columbus Dispatch. The victim’s mother defended the alleged rapist to a Telemundo reporter who showed up at her apartment.
- The mother of the Ohio rape victim tells Telemundo’s @Maria VargasPion that the child “is fine” and “everything they say about Gerson Fuentes is a lie.”
- The detective at the trial had his face blocked out so you couldn’t recognize him. He was the man who said that Fuentes confessed that he raped the girl two times.
- Todd Rokita (R) Indiana Attorney General said on the Jesse Watters’ show that the Indiana abortion activist, Caitlin Bernard, (who performed the abortion) failed to report the rape to the state police but reported the incident to the Indianapolis Star newspaper. Failure for a doctor to report the abortion of an abused victim is a crime. The doctor had failed to report a story about a difficult abortion. The rape had occurred six weeks and three days earlier--three days after Ohio’s new law …but it would be been okay for the rape victim to use Ohio hospitals. It was an extreme case and Ohio law permits it. Ohio’s new law is not six weeks, but when a heartbeat can be heard. It is around six weeks.
- Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximate 17 years old in an official filing to the Indiana department of Health obtained Thursday by Fox News Digital.
- The mother of the girl now says that she and the 27-year old abuser of her daughter, had sexual relations with her!
- Sounds like another strange story gone bad by the leftists. I don’t think that they thought the story would receive so much examination from the right.
- But then Pelosi gave a speech trying to promote a bill that would guarantee travel to other abortion states from non-abortion states to kill babies.
- Finally, the Pelosis are worth over $350,000,000. How did they make all of this money? Stock trades. Paul Pelosi, Nancy’s husband, bought $5 million in stock of a computer chip company ahead of a vote next week that would fund billions in subsidies to boost chip manufacturing. Paul purchased 20,000 shares of Nividia, one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies on June 17. Isn’t that insider trading?
How will all this play out? Will someone suddenly commit suicide? Stay tuned.