Copied from the sermon notes of Pastor Don Elmore
May 30, 2021
Scripture Reading Psalm 16:10: “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.”
“A year that’s ripped my heart out” was the front-page headline in The Cincinnati Enquirer, one year after the so-called murder of George Floyd (Tuesday, May 25). The article, which covered several pages, was full of stories from George’s relatives all telling of the wonderful things that he had done. What was missing?
- The Floyd family won a $27 million settlement from Minneapolis.
- The Floyd family got $13.7 million from GoFundme.
- Nothing was mentioned that he was arrested for counterfeiting a $20 bill to make a purchase; the article said that he “allegedly used a counterfeit $20 bill to pay for cigarettes.”
- Nothing was mentioned about his drug addition and that his cries of “I can’t breathe” started long before the officer’s knee was placed on his neck.
- Nothing was mentioned about the fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as being underlying causes in Floyd’s cause of death.
- Nothing was mentioned about the Medical examiners who said that the fentanyl levels were at a potentially “fatal level.”
- Nothing was said of his violent criminal record and his jail time.
- Nothing was said about the fact that if George hadn’t been supposedly murdered, he would have died very shortly of a drug overdose.
- officer, if he had indeed murdered George, that George would have died the next day.
“Systemic Racism in Chicago?
- 2,240 Shootings, 440 Homicides from January thru July 2020. Almost every shooter and homicides were black -- 97.7%; but Black Lives Matter and Chicago’s Democratic Politicians blame police and systemic racism.
- The Chicago mayor is black.
- The Superintendent of Police is black.
- The Cook County State’s Attorney is black.
- The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.
- The Illinois Attorney General is black.
- The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.
- The Cook County Board President is black.
- The State Senate Majority Leader is black.
- The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.
- The Illinois Secretary of State is black.
- The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.
- The Cook County Clerk is black.
- The Chicago Treasurer is black.
- The Chicago Police Board President is black.
- The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.
- The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.
- The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.
- 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus.
- Their average pay is $122,304 annually each, PLUS $122,000 per year in expenses. Their pension for life is 80% of last pay.
- Republican head count in the City Council is ZERO.
- William Hale Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago in 1931.
- For 90 years Democrats have controlled the Chicago Mayor’s Office.
- At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000!
Can someone please explain how white people in general are responsible for Chicago’s horrendously dismal condition?”
This sermon will attempt to answer this question. The answer seems to be that the White people have nothing to do with Chicago’s and other large cities’ problems. But they do. How? It is a spiritual problem.
White people have forgotten their God. They have forgotten that a Christian must keep the laws that were given to him by His God, or they must accept His judgements against them. Look how many of the Laws of God have been discarded, and the laws of another god have been substituted in the United States. Then ask yourself if the blight of the large cities is a judgement against the acts of the White people of America.
For example: When our nation began, only White men, who were over a certain age, who owned property, could vote and hold office. No one of any other race or religion could vote or hold office or be on the jury. No Negro, Asiatic, Jew, Hispanic, Islamic, Hindu, etc. Plus no homosexuals, transvestites, same-sex marriages, mongrels were even thought of, let alone legalized. There were no legal or lawful abortions. Interracial marriages were against the law. Usury loans were not utilized as much back then. Most people got married in a church. Most couples wanted children. Most children were born at home.
Now there are becoming more and more “diverse” voters and office holders. When did all this change?
- There were no women who wrote the Constitution of the United States; only White men.
- Black men got the right to vote and hold office after the War Between the States. However, there were still obstacles that were put in place that prevented some Black American men from voting. It would take the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (176 years after the Constitution was used) to eliminate these obstacles, including poll taxes and literacy tests
- Women got the right to vote in 1920 (131 years after the Constitution was utilized).
- Native-born Asian Americans already had United States citizenship in 1920, but first-generation Asian Americans did not. Asian-American immigrant women were therefore excluded from voting until the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (163 years after the Constitution).
- Jeanette Rankin was the first woman elected to House of Representatives in 1917 (128 years after the implementation of the Constitution). Rankin’s entrance into Congress was delayed for a month as congressmen discussed whether a woman should be admitted into the House of Representatives.
- Hattie Ophelia Wyatt Caraway, a Democrat from Arkansas, became the first woman to be elected to the United States Senate. She had been appointed to the Senate two months earlier to fill the vacancy left by her late husband, Thaddeus Horatio Caraway. With the support of Huey Long, a powerful senator from Louisiana, Caraway was elected to the seat. In 1938 (149 years after the Constitution was approved), she was reelected.
- Sandra Day O’Connor, an attorney, is known for being the first woman to serve as an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed in 1981 (192 years after the Constitutional government began) by President Ronald Reagan.
- Have you noticed that we now have the first woman who is vice-president of the entire nation? It happened in 2021 (232 years after the Constitution was approved) and she is a woman of color.
- Aborticide was against the law until 1973 (184 years since the Constitution was used), when it was made legal with a Supreme Court decision.
- Women got credit cards in their own name in 1974 (185 years after the Constitution was in place), thanks to Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a Jew.
- Even though the United States Supreme Court declared anti-miscegenation laws unconstitutional, some states were slow to drop them, and some counties even refused to grant marriage licenses to interracial couples. It took approximately a decade for the implications of the Loving case in 1967, (178 years after the Constitution became our government) to make their way through the United States Supreme Court. For all intents and purposes, it wasn’t until 2000 (211 years after the Constitution became the law of our land) that Alabama removed its anti-miscegenation law from its books.
The word “miscegenation” itself is a modern invention. It was first used in New York in 1863, and is a weird mix of Latin: "miscere," to mix, and "genus," race or type. Long before that, though, American states, particularly in the South, had rules prohibiting marriage, sex and children between whites and individuals of other races, because that was what their God said to do. The laws also promoted the idea that racial “purity” was a national priority, and that children of mixed racial ancestry weakened the country.
WHAT IS AMERICA TODAY?
That is enough. America has changed so much from its beginning that it is no longer even close to being a Christian nation. The enemies of God, with the help of the media, which they have controlled more completely now than since the nation began. They push their one viewpoint, eliminating any other points of contention. Any citizen of the nation who wishes to break away and follow its own law-system is the enemy of the media. They are immediately called “anti-Semitic” or “racist” or a “white supremacist.”
“In the years up to and including 1999, the media blamed America’s Saxon reformed-Christians for almost every act of violence and injustice that occurred. The media reported rumors and false alarms almost weekly to create paranoia.
Years of Anti-Saxonism has had the effect of pushing Saxons together. Saxons now talk – worldwide. This is something that they haven’t done for years. A few of them have learned the ways of Esau.” Quoted from Richard Kelly Hoskins.
States started to produce laws against “mixing” in the 1660s: Virginia made interracial “fornication” punishable in 1662, and in 1664, (128 years before the Constitution was adopted) Maryland passed the first law outlawing blacks and whites from intermarrying, specifically addressing white women who “forgetful of their free condition and to the disgrace of our Nation do intermarry with Negro slaves.” The law outlined that white women who married black men had to become slaves themselves, as would any of the mongrel children born in the marriage.
Many states agreed that the child of a black female slave was also a slave, even if her father was white, but state laws differed regarding inheritance, titles, and legitimacy. Many states decided to “solve” the issue by banning marriage, sex, cohabitation or some combination of the three between races.
Anti-miscegenation laws, as they were often called, showed up in many states; a report in the 1950s showed that there was a huge range of prohibitions across the United States, from laws forbidding African-Americans from marrying Native Americans (Louisiana, Maryland and Oklahoma) to anti-interracial marriage laws included in state constitutions (Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North & South Carolina and Tennessee). Only nine states never outlawed interracial marriages.
BIDEN AND WHITE SUPREMACY
President Biden used the words “white supremacy” two times in his speech to the joint session of Congress on April 28 of this year. He used it in the beginning and at the end of his speech. He said that “white supremacists” are the national terrorists against the government of the United States. He warned of the threat of “white supremacy.”
Do you think that the president and his staff even know what “white supremacy” means? The media has done its job well in separating white Christians from supporting “white supremacy.” They have been successful in separating white Christians from being “racist.” The media is about to bring to pass the communists agenda on the United States, “without firing a shot”, as one of the Russian communists’ leaders said they would do.
On April 29, 2021 an article was in the Cincinnati Enquirer newspaper on the opinion section, page 28. The title of this article was “Biden nominee has been strong ally to Jews.” It was written by Rabbi Lewis Kamrass, who is president of the Central Conference of American Rabbis, the Reform Jewish Movement’s Rabbinic leadership organization and Susan Reis who is president of the National Council of Jewish women Ohio State Policy Advocacy co-chair.
These two Talmudic believers wrote an article that was very supportive of Kristen Clarke, a black woman, who they say is “Biden’s deeply qualified nominee to lead the Civil Rights Division of the U. S. Department of Justice.” After giving several reasons why they believe that Kristen would be a good leader of the Civil Rights Division, they concluded by saying:
“We are convinced that at the DOJ, Kristen Clarke would be an unrivaled partner in combatting ANTISEMITISM and WHITE SUPREMACY, as well as securing civil rights for all people” (emphasis mine).
So, the rabbi says that Biden’s black nominee would be great in combatting remarks against the Jewish people, while at the same time, stepping on the rights of the Christian people. The Jews are using the blacks in their war against the whites. The Jews are one of our and our God’s enemy. Her nomination was split 11/11 in the Senate Judiciary Committee vote and is now going to the Senate for a vote for confirmation. Tie vote will secure her nomination. It is all up to Democrat Joe Manchin of West Virginia. He may vote against her. Everyone else is voting party line.
What is wrong with “white supremacy”?
So, I went to the internet to find out. There was an article that was written by Pastor Bob O'Bannon, pastor of a New Life Presbyterian Church. The article was entitled: “Three Reasons White Supremacy is Wrong.” The article begins:
“It is the Christian worldview that provides a coherent and firm foundation for believing that white supremacy is wrong. There are three ways this is made clear:
Creation. In the beginning, God created the entire universe within the span of six days. On the sixth day, we find that God saved the best for last: His crowning creative achievement was the making of man and woman in his own image (Gen. 1:27). The entire created order is beautiful and magnificent in numerous ways, but nothing in God’s creation is quite like the human person. And the reason is because all men and women possess and project something about what God is like.
Later in the New Testament, when Paul preached at the Areopagus in Athens, he said, ‘(God) made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth…’ (Acts 17:26). This tells us that all human beings, no matter what nation they come from, are descended from the same person (Adam) and therefore bear the image of God equally. Because of this teaching, there is no ground for one race to claim superiority over another.”
My views are given inside of brackets [ ]:
[What a minute. Pastor Bob has quoted half a verse from the book of Acts and said that this half a verse says that “all human beings, no matter what nation they come from, are descended from the same person (Adam) and therefore bear the image of God equally.” Pastor Bob didn’t answer the question that if all the races came from Adam and Eve, then why are there histories of many of the races that are older than the creation date of Adam?
What about Patrisse Cullors’ (one of the Black Lives Matters, Inc. three queer founders)? She claims that she comes from a tribe in Nigeria which goes back over 8,000 years ago. That is more than 2,000 before Adam was created by Almighty God. Is she a “human being”? So, wouldn’t that go against Pastor Bob assumption that all human beings are descended from Adam.
Another fallacy is that Pastor Bob quoted Acts 17:26 using the words “man” and “mankind” and switched them in his comment in the next sentence to “all human beings”. Man is the same word as “Adam” in the Bible, not “human being.”
Pastor Bob concluded that since all two-legged individuals on the earth are descended from Adam and Eve there is no ground for one race to claim superiority over another race. But is his statement true? Are all races descended from the same two people?
Why about the giants in the Scriptures? Was Goliath descended from Adam and Eve? Pastor Bob hasn’t even mentioned the giants. Pastor Bob hasn’t even mentioned the individuals who are born of the devil, either. Pastor Bob didn’t mention Patrisse Cullors’ ancestors, either. Pastor Bob has misquoted one half of one verse and made his claim that white supremacy is wrong.
But, white supremacy is not wrong because of what Pastor Bob says of Creation.]
Redemption. Racism didn’t start in America. Reading the New Testament, you will find that there was intense animosity between Jews and Gentiles all the way back in the first century, when these two different ethnic races despised each other and refused to associate with each other. While there are significant differences between the tensions that existed between Jews and Gentiles in the first century, and the tensions that exist today in America between whites and blacks, they do have something in common — they both have involved hatred that is/was based in racial and cultural differences.”
[Is the difference between white and blacks based on a hatred that is on racial and cultural differences or is it also on religious differences? Since Black Lives Matters, Inc. claims that one of their founders goes back before the time of Adam, what god do they worship. Are there religious differences?]
“When Jesus died on the cross, he accomplished something wonderful and amazing — forgiveness of sins, adoption into the family of God, and a righteous standing before the Father based not on moral performance, but on faith alone. But something else was accomplished at the Cross. According to Eph. 2:14-16, the Gospel broke down the ‘dividing wall of hostility’ that existed between Jews and Gentiles, making the two races into one, thereby ‘killing’ the hatred that existed between them. In other words, one of the results of the Gospel should be the end of any notion of racial supremacy.”
[Think back to my sermon on Cornelius in Acts 10. Were these visions that were shown to both Cornelius and Peter, to demonstrate that there was no more hostility between Jews and Gentiles (non-jews) or was it between the House of Judah and the House of Israel? Is there a war that is still going on between the tares and the wheat? Can a tare be changed into a wheat?
And why are these two groups called races by Pastor Bob; one race called Jews and the other called Gentiles. Who ever heard of these two groups identified as two separate races? Jews are a mongrel group.
And how do two different races become one race, unless they become a mongrel race? True Christians are a pure seed, descendants from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob’s seed. It is this seed line that Almighty God became the literal king over. If they mate with another race, their offspring will be mongrel.
Pastor Bob has failed to show that Redemption and the gospel determine the end of white supremacy. So, white supremacy is not wrong because of Redemption.]
Restoration. Christians look forward to a day in the future when Jesus will return to the earth, cleanse the world of all evil and pain, and wipe away every tear from the eyes of his people (Rev. 21:1-4). Then will begin the final and eternal state, when God’s people will dwell with one another in a perfected society on a glorified new earth (2 Peter 3:13) that will be finally purged of all forms of evil, sin, hatred and racism. And Rev. 5:9 tells us that this redeemed people will include individuals from ‘every tribe and language and people and nation.’”
[Pastor Bob misquoted this quarter of the verse that he used – Revelation 5:9. The last part of the verse says that He: “…hast redeemed US to God by Thy blood OUT OF every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation:” (Revelation 5:9b), not that the redeemed will be individuals “from every tribe and language and nation.” Who are the “us”? These are the people that are redeemed by His blood “out of” not “from” every tribe and language and nation? So, white supremacy is not wrong because of the points that Pastor Bob gave on restoration.]
PASTOR BOB CONTINUES:
“Because of these three theological reasons — creation, redemption, and restoration — Christians can and should say with confidence: “white supremacy is morally wrong.” And they have a firm foundation on which to say it…
That’s why we need the Gospel. It is the only thing that can soften hard, embittered hearts. Those who hold to white supremacy have not committed the unforgivable sin. They also have been created in the image of God, no matter how much we might despise the views they hold. They also need the redemption that only comes by the blood of Jesus, no matter how much they might want to deny it to others. And the restored new earth will be populated not only by a diversity of races, but also by people who have been cleansed and redeemed from a diversity of sins (1 Cor. 6:9-11) — and the sin of white supremacy will be numbered among them. Even that sin, which is clearly denounced on the pages of Scripture, is not beyond the reach of God’s grace.”
[Will the enemies of God and God’s covenant people populate the restored new earth after being enemies for over 6,000 years? Is everyone now on the earth a candidate even though their ancestors were not? Will the racial enemies of God be cleansed and redeemed from their sins? Pastor Bob has God’s people all mixed-up with everyone in the world and has come to some wrong conclusions. But his position is the position of most Christian churches.
- There are no genetic enemies.
- All people (races) come from the same father or mother.
- Nothing is said about the race of giants that are mentioned many times in the Bible.
All three positions are incorrect. So, white supremacy is not wrong because of Creation, Redemption or Restoration. If it is not wrong, it must be right; unless there are other scriptures which disprove it.]
WHO SAYS THAT WE WILL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN WE DIE?
Do the Arminians say that we will go to Heaven when we die? Do the Calvinists? Where in the Bible does it say that we will go to Heaven when we die? How many funerals is the deceased pronounced as now being in Heaven with Almighty God? Many say that he/she is “in a better place now.” Very few individuals are said to be in “hell” when they die, even if they were entirely fit to go there.
I found a tract where I work, lying around the bathroom shelves which was entitled: “How to Know 100% For Sure, Without A Doubt, That You Will Go to Heaven.” It was a six-page folded pamphlet from a church in Mississippi, that began with the following short sentence: “To Go to Heaven When You Die.”
The first page was the Title Page.
The second through fifth pages were the written context. There were three places where they used the word “heaven.”
And the sixth page was the church’s twitter page, webpage, and address.
- The first place where they used the word “heaven” was on the top of page 2. It was the title of the rest of the article: “TO GO TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE.”
- The second place where the word “heaven” was mentioned was in the sample prayer. It was after they told you four things that you needed to know,
- WE ARE ALL SINNERS,
- WHERE SIN CAME FROM,
- GOD’S PRICE FOR SIN, and
- OUR WAY OUT.
and then they provide you with a sample prayer to say for salvation.
I know that I am a sinner. If I died now in my sin, I now realize that I would go to hell. Right now, by faith, I am trusting you as my personal Savior and my only hope to go to heaven. Thank you for dying on the cross for me and for saving me from an eternity in hell. I ask in Jesus name. AMEN.”
And then in the pamphlet they say, after the sample prayer is given: “If you did say this prayer and really meant it, according to Romans 10:13 God says you can be 100% sure you will go to heaven.”
So, let us look at Roman 10:13 where it tells us that we can be 100% sure that we will go to heaven when we die:
Romans 10:13: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Where does this verse tell us that we will go to heaven when we die? It doesn’t say: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved and will go to heaven when they die.”
So, on page 6 of the tract that tell you that, “If you have trusted Jesus as your personal Saviour [Savior], write your name with the date below and keep this tract in your bible. Today is the day you were born into the family of God.”
They then ask the reader to send them an email or write them a letter and tell them that they were saved on this date.
But this is not what a Christian is! They give the reader nine verses from the book of Romans and one verse from the book of Revelation. Out of the entire Bible! They then gave the reader a sample prayer and said to him if he prayed this prayer you were born into the family of God. They then wanted the reader to notify them that they were saved and “trusted Christ as your (their) Lord and Saviour (Savior).”
WHAT DO MOST OF THE INDIVIDUALS OF THE WORLD BELIEVE?
But most of the people of the world are still ignorant of Jesus the Christ. Many of the nearly seven billion individuals have never even heard of Him. Most of them have no concept of going either to Heaven or Hell. Most of them have never thought of the possibility that anyone will be spending an eternity on the earth.
For example, many believe (over one billion people) that at their death they will be reincarnated, just like they were at their birth. Their life was an extension of someone else’s life.
There are many American movie and television stars, musicians, politicians, who believe this, i.e. that they are and will be reborn into another life. Maybe there are some that will surprise you. Here are just a few:
- Jennifer Lawrence, star of the “Hunger Games”
- Jennifer Aniston, star of many movies and TV shows
- Sharon Stone, actress, producer and former fashion model
- Sarah Jessica Parker, actress
- Brad Pitt, actor
- Sting, singer-songwriter, lead vocalist of “The Police”
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, CEO
- Boy George, singer-songwriter
- Richard Gere, actor
- David Bowie, musician, writer, actor
- Goldie Hawn, actress
- Kate Hudson, actress
- Tina Turner, singer, songwriter
- Dennis Weaver, actor
- Angelia Jolie, actress
- Steve Jobs, Apple CEO
- George Lucas, film maker, director of “Star Wars”
- Alex Rodriguez, baseball player
- Tiger Woods, golfer
- Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaiian Senator
- Jeff Bridges, actor
- Bill Clinton, president of the United States
Did the name, Bill Clinton, surprise you? It did me. Bill hired his own personal monk to teach him to how to meditate.
According to thebuddhism.net news site, in an article dated January 10th, 2013, former United States President, Bill Clinton, hired his own Buddhist monk to teach him how to properly meditate. Bill is learning to meditate and has reportedly turned to a vegan diet as well. As this change has apparently been influenced by his recent heart scare in February 2004 when he was rushed to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York City because he started experiencing some severe chest pains.
At that time, he had to have two coronary stints put into his heart and a few months later, in September, he had to undergo quadruple bypass heart surgery. In 2010, he then had a clogged artery that the surgeons had to reopen which was his second heart operation in five years. He says that learning meditation helps him to relax, which apparently stress is supposedly one of the biggest contributors to this heart condition. He travels a lot and his job is highly stressful, learning to meditate he learns to relax and says he is doing much better after his two life changing decisions. Maybe a lot of repentance and confession would reduce his stress-levels.
Most of these converts in the Eastern religions either believe that they will be either reincarnated into another animal; like a bug, or a horse, or a lower form of a human being, or that they can be reborn into a higher form of a human being; depending on how bad or good they acted during their life. That is “eternal life” for them.
The goal of all these individuals is to reach the height of their spiritual journey, i.e. become a god. They do this through their personal “guru” and by practicing “yoga”. Yes, by practicing “yoga.” Yoga is a religious tool of Buddhism and Hinduism. It is not Christian.
How deceptive is this practice which has spread to America and has become a multi-billion-dollar industry? How many “Christians” practice Yoga not knowing its religious connections. Do you know that it was made popular in America by the Hippies and flower children?
REWARD: BE THE GOD OF YOUR OWN PLANET
Some believe that good men who are faithful to their church doctrines will be a god on another planet who will be rewarded by starting and maintaining the reproduction of all the individuals on that orb. It is not something that is preached in most churches. But it has been taught in the Latter-Day Saints community. It has been verified by Mormon presidents, councils and LDS literature.
Here is two of many examples:
- “Brethren, 225,000 of you are here tonight. I suppose 225,000 of you may become gods. There seems to be plenty of space out there in the universe. And the Lord has proved that he knows how to do it. I think he could make, or probably have us help make, worlds for all of us, for every one of us 225,000” (Spencer W. Kimball, “The Privilege of Holding the Priesthood,” Ensign (Conference Edition), November 1975, p. 80. Quoted in Doctrine and Covenants Institute Student Manual).
And a second of many other quotes from Presidents, founders, Church manuals, etc.
- “The Father has promised us that through our faithfulness we shall be blessed with the fullness of his kingdom. In other words, we will have the privilege of becoming like him. To become like him we must have all the powers of godhood; thus a man and his wife when glorified will have spirit children who eventually will go on an earth like this one we are on and pass through the same kind of experiences, being subject to mortal conditions, and if faithful, then they also will receive the fullness of exaltation and partake of the same blessings. There is no end to this development; it will go on forever. We will become gods and have jurisdiction over worlds, and these worlds will be peopled by our own offspring.” (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation 2:48, quoted in Achieving a Celestial Marriage Student Manual, 1976, p.132).
In other words, the restoration church of the Mormons (begun in the 1830s), say that many of their men would be the same as the god of this earth. In the same way that God populated the earth, they would populate the different planets in the solar system.
This church (LDS) is one of the fastest growing churches (even after they suffered a split in their congregation) in the United States, only beginning in the 1830s. The Reorganized church followed it founder, Joseph Smith’s son, as president and went to Missouri, where they say the original Garden of Eve was; and the other larger group followed Brigham Young to Utah.
In 1838, they had 8 members;
In 1947, they had their first million;
In 1963, they had their second million;
In 1971, they had their third million;
In 1978, they had their fourth million;
In 1982, they had their fifth million;
In 1986, they had their sixth million;
In 1989, they had their seventh million;
In 1991, they had their eighth million;
In 1994, they had their nineth million;
In 2000, they had their tenth million;
In 2011, they had their fourteenth million;
In 2021, they had …..
WHAT DO THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE HAPPENS TO MALE SUICIDE MARTYRS?
Some (Muslims) believe that their faithful men, who blow themselves up in suicide bombings, will spend paradise with seven to 72 virgins. They don’t say what happens when a female Muslim does the same thing, i.e. become a suicide bomber. When asked this question, the Muslim leaders never honestly answer the question. They just “beat around the bush.”
This ideology clearly says that Heaven is a huge brothel or porn industry full of sexual and immoral activities. It has also inspired suicide bombings and violence by male Muslims who believe the quickest way to partake in such fun is to wage war for Allah.
WHAT DO THE HEATHEN SAY?
Some heathen say that when they die, they will cease to exist, just like a bug that is squashed. Many teach that all individuals of the earth were created by Almighty God and were made in His image and they will go to either Heaven or Hell. Others believe that the people on the earth when they die will be reincarnated. Others say….
But none of them say what Christian Identity says: that the prize is eternal life; living forever on this earth, in His glorious, unending kingdom. For it is not really white supremacy, but God’s supremacy. It is God’s uncompromising promises to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and his seed.
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel.