by Pastor Don Elmore
July 6, 2014
Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 25:1-7
This portion of Scripture gives the reference of when it was spoken: the fourth year of Jehoiakim, king of Judah. For twenty-three years, God had sent Jeremiah and His prophets to them telling the Judahites to repent. Notice they all got up early. Did any of the Judahites listen?
|Babylonian Captivity||18 years|
You can tell from the chart that the Kingdom of Judah went into the Babylonian Captivity eighteen years after this portion of Scripture was given. The House of Israel was already taken into the Assyrian Captivity as well as most of the House of Judah. It was given in the fourth year of the reign of Jehoiakim and in eighteen more years Judah no longer existed as a nation.
What was the reason they went into Captivity? What did they preach to the Judahites that they did not listen to? Was it because they were covetous? Because they had women preachers? Because they didn’t keep the holy days? Because they stole items from the grocery store? Because they used cursed language? The reason was: “They were not to go after other gods to serve them, and to worship them” (Jeremiah 25:6a).
How do you go after other gods to serve them, and to worship them? How do you do this today? The Bible tells us that Israel was not to serve or worship the gods of the Canaanites. They were to destroy their altars, images and idols. They were not to follow any of their traditions on how they served their gods and do the same or similar traditions and try and serve their God. Americans erroneously today believe that there are no Canaanites in existence today; same is true with their gods.
- “The sin of Judah,…
- While their children remember their altars and their idols by the green trees upon the high hills.
- O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.
- And thou even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not; for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever.”
Verse three says that God would give the Israelites’ property to the spoil and in verse four they would also lose their heritage that God gave them. Every country has their own gods. Israel is the only people who have the covenant that God gave to their fathers. Israel was never in a universal covenant; the covenant was not for everyone—it was an exclusive covenant.
Verse two talks about the children of Judah remembering their altars and idols by the green tree? Could that resemble our modern holiday of Christmas; the Mass of Christ? It certainly has a great grasp on our people. It is a powerful antichristian holiday; which is universal in its appeal and application and has a whole host of wrong, sinful traditions.
Catholic means universal. The Protestants revolted against Roman Catholic rule. They noted the differences in their doctrine and they broke off from them. But the Protestants soon became universal too. Most of them started their missionary programs to the other races in the late 1700’s and early 1800’s.
In the last 100 years, “Christian ministry” no longer means a part of the “Christian church.” They are a universal ministry; on television and computers; selling books and DVD’s and have a huge website. They meet in seminars in large auditoriums. Some are members of a church, many have no church affiliation at all.
Here is a partial list of the false apostles:
- Pat Robertson
- Rick Warren
- Peter Popoff
- Kenneth Hagan
- Joel Osteen
- Paul Crouch
- Leroy Thompson
- Creflo Dollar
- Benny Hinn (from Israel in the 6 day war)*
- Kenneth Copeland
- Paula White
- Thomas Dexter Jakes
- Joyce Meyers
- Fred Price
- Eddie Long
- Jimmy Swaggart
- Mike Murdock
- Rodney Howard-Browne, laughing pastor
- John Hagee, hyper pro-Israeli
- Sid Roth
- Ed Young
- Billy Graham, Universalist, Freemason
- John Avanzini
- Eugene Ewing—Ghost writer
- Rodney Tilton; $80 million
- Oral Roberts
- Zachery Tims, died in a NYC hotel room with a white substance; Paula White took over his church
- Rod Parsley
- Suzanne Hinn; wife of Benny Hinn
- Chris Okotie
- Jesse Du Plantis
- Jim and Tammy Bakker
- Randy White, husband of Paula White
- Freddie Mercury
- Gloria Copeland, wife of Kenneth Copeland
- Robert Schuller, Universalist, Freemason
- Bruce Wilkinson, author of prayer of Jabez
- Harold Camping, false prophecy of end times
- Jan Crouch, wife of Paul Crouch
- Rob Bell
- Rex Humbard
- Rev. Ike
- Don Stewart
- James Robison
- Bill Gothard
- James MacDonald
- Bishop Hamon
- Al Sharpton
- Jesse Jackson
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Bill Hybels
- Morris Cerullo
- Jerry Falwell
- Pat Boone
- Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
- Kathryn Kuhlman
- Taffi Dollar, wife of Creflo Dollar
Let’s look how the sins of Judah are very similar to the sins in America. The sins are much more sophisticated than they were in Judah, but they produced the same effect. First, the criticism of Jeremiah that their sins will take their substances throughout all their borders (Jeremiah 17:3). And second, that celebrating the holidays of their enemies would cause Judah to lose the heritage that God gave to them.
America has hundreds of millions of people who are adherents of these fifty-seven people that are listed above. And these are not all of them. There are many more. These people fleeced the people who they are supposed to help. Many are part of the healing ministries, which don’t heal everyone, for many are left in the back of the auditorium and are never seem on television.
Here is a brief summary of a few of the above:
- Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker—When their “PTL” (Praise the Lord) broadcasting empire crumbled, after Jim Bakker had an affair with a ministry secretary Jessica Hahn; it turned out that a jewish Orthodox billionaire in Canada secretly owned all the Praise The Lord assets and property. Why would a jew own all of this supposedly “Christian” property; because it wasn’t Christian. In prison, convict Jim Bakker, ordained by the Assembly of God denomination, reportedly went to a Catholic priest to confess his sins. What Lord were they praising?
- Jerry Falwell has taken money from the Reverend Moon that saved him from bankruptcy and also was given a “gift” of a multimillion-dollar executive jet aircraft by the Zionist government of Israel. Falwell was one of America’s chief propagandists for Israel and for Zionist imperial ambitions. He hated Arabs while promoting Jewish racial supremacy. Why would the jewish government support a supposedly “Christian” ministry; because it wasn’t a Christian ministry. A Christian who had his hand out to our enemies?
- The late Catholic Bishop Fulton J. Sheen was a popular personality on TV in the 50’s. A covert member of the Masonic Lodge, his lodge brother, Reverend Robert Schuller, honored Sheen by erecting a statue of him. The statue stood at Schuller’s Crystal Cathedral Church in California. The Crystal Cathedral was sold to the Catholic Diocese after the death of Robert Schuller. Bishop Sheen was invited to speak at this church on several occasions. After Robert Schuller’s 1,000th broadcast of the “Hour of Power” leaders from many faiths stepped up to congratulate him. One of the congratulatory messages was from Mother Teresa.
- Super-rich elitist William Randolph Hearst, Catholic Knights of Malta high-up, told his national newspaper chain to “puff” Billy Graham and make him a household name. Why would a jew promote the main “Christian” pastor of the United States; because Billy Graham wasn’t a Christian. He was picked to be the “Christian” leader who would end the church’s segregation policies. This was a great sin as this ignored or perverted the covenant that God made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and his seed.
- Masonic bigwig and Communist leader Mikhail Gorbachev, who endorsed a United Nations of Religions organization, was Time’s “Man of the Year.” Gorbachev was given tens of thousands of dollars to speak at Oral Roberts University, a school run by his esteemed lodge brother (33rd degree) Oral Roberts. Why would a “Christian” church invite and support the president of the jewish Communists government of Russia; because it isn’t Christian.
- Joyce Meyers, ordained by Oral Roberts University, is not a pastor of a church; but is in charge of a universal ministry. She was first married for five years, and then found a man who she said changed her life.
- House #1) Joyce and Dave Meyer: 10,000 sq. ft.; $795,000 + $1,100,000 for improvements
- House #2) Son, David Meyer and his wife: 4,000 sq. ft.; $725,000
- House #3) Daughter, Sandra and her husband: 5,000 Sq. ft.; $400,000 + $250,000 for improvements
- House #4) Daughter Laura and her husband: 2358 sq. ft.; $350,000 + $3,000 for improvements
- House #5) Son Dan and his wife: 2000 sq. ft.; $200,000 + $33,000 for improvements.From her website, we read how “Joyce Meyer Ministries is called to share the Gospel and extend the love of Christ. Through media we teach people how to apply biblical truth to every aspect of their lives and encourage God’s people to serve the world around them. Through our missions arm, Hand of Hope, we provide global humanitarian aid, feed the hungry, clothe the poor, minster to the elderly, widows and orphans, visit prisoners and reach out to people of all ages and in all walks of life. The Joyce Meyer Ministries is built on a foundation of faith, integrity and dedicatedsupporters who share this call.”
Joyce is now 71 years old and teaches doctrines which are false; but let’s just examine her financial situation:
This picture shows all five houses where Joyce Meyer lives with their four children. All five homes, plus the swimming pool center and Guest House are all paid for by the Ministry.
She has also bought two other mansions; one in Cape Cod. Her Ministry Headquarter Building which cost $20,000,000 and a Private jet for $10,000,000. All of these properties was paid for by her Ministry.
She recently lowered her annual salary from $900,000 down to $250,000; plus all of her expenses paid. This includes water, sewer, cable, gas & electric, garbage, property taxes, transportation, etc. This was when she changed from a nonprofit to a profit organization so she could receive royalties on all of her books. The ministry also pays for her very expensive cars, a $105,000 boat, and two jet skis. The Joyce Meyer Ministries pays her husband $450,000 a year and all of her children a salary. She has a host of very expensive antiques.
Born in 1943 in south St. Louis, Missouri, Pauline Joyce Hutchinson has stated that her father sexually abused her after he returned from World War II. She graduated from O’Fallon Technical High School, marrying a part-time car salesman shortly after. That marriage lasted five years.
Following her divorce, she married Dave Meyer, an engineering draftsman, in 1967. She frequently credits Dave Meyer’s support and encouragement with helping her turn her life around.
Christopher Coleman, Joyce’s body guard, was found guilty of murdering his wife (strangled) and two children; boy 9 and boy 7. He also confessed that he was having an unlawful affair. Son of a pastor; called from a local gym for police to go to his house because calls there produced no answer. Her Ministry was sued because he sent messages to the woman he was having an affair with on the computer that the Ministry provided.
- Benny Hinn whose net worth is $40,000,000 is the son of immigrants. Toufik Benedictus “Benny” Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the newly established state of Israel to Palestinian “Christian” parents. His mother was Armenian and his father a Greek. He was raised within the Eastern Catholic Orthodox tradition. When he became saved outside of the Catholic faith, Benny testified that his father did not speak to him for three years.
Soon after the 1967 Arab-Israeli War (Six-Day War), Benny Hinn’s family immigrated to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, when he attended but later prematurely left the Georges Vanier Secondary School. He did not graduate. He was handicapped by a severe stutter. As a teenager in Toronto, Hinn converted from Greek Orthodoxy to Pentecostalism, eventually joined a singing troupe made up of young evangelicals.
His newfound religious devotion during this period became so intense that his family became concerned that he was turning into a religious fanatic. Hinn was taught the Bible and mentored by Dr. Winston I. Nunes of Broadview Faith Temple in Toronto.
He began working in a restaurant. It was a coffee shop with a small part of it selling ice cream. Benny worked in the ice cream portion of the store. Benny was given the leading role in the play at the Secondary School. He could sing and dance and loved to be on the stage. At his baptism, Maxwell White baptized Hinn with the name of “Ben.” Hinn wanted his name changed to “Tu-tu;” but it was Benny which stuck.
He went to a Marvin Schmidt faith-healing meeting of about 400-500 people at Toronto. Later, Benny Hinn worked at a Floreshine Shoe Store and was approached by four men, one of whom was God’s Ghost writer; they anointed him. He was anointed in a shoe store by who? The Ghost writer will be written about later.
Benny Hinn went to see Kathryn Kuhlmann. He traveled in December of 1973 to Pittsburgh to attend a “miracle service” conducted by evangelist Kathryn Kuhlman. He often attended her “healing services” and has often cited her as an influence in his life. He was given an all-white suit by Monty Hall of Let’s Make a Deal.
Benny Hinn traveled to Orlando, Florida, when he founded the Orlando Christian Center in 1983. Eventually, Benny Hinn began claiming that God was using him as a conduit for healing, and began holding healing services in his church. These new “Benny Hinn Miracle Crusades” were soon held at large stadiums and auditoriums across the United States and the world. Benny went to the Vatican to honor the death of Pope John. He attended the memorial service of the Pope.
In 1979 married Suzanne Harthern. The couple have four children together. Divorced in 2010; but got back together after a messy affair by Benny. She also preachers with him at their church and seminars.
In 1999, he stepped down as pastor of the Orlando Christian Center, moving his ministry’s administrative headquarters to Grapevine, Texas, as suburb of Fort Worth, while hosting This Is Your Day from a television studio in Orange County, California, where he now lives with his family.
- Pastor Paula White is an American Christian evangelist, teacher, author, and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million. Pastor Paula White was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, and had a tough childhood. Her parents divorced when she was five, and her father subsequently committed suicide. The family became impoverished, and her mother turned to alcohol.
Paula White was left in the care of multiple strangers, many of which were sexually and physically abusive. Her mother remarried, and the family moved to Maryland. Paula became a “Christian” in the mid-80s, and went on to launch her own church with Randy White, called Without Walls International Church. The church, which was originally known as the South Tampa Christian Church, struggled during its early years, and the Whites lived off the kindness of the congregation and the government.
The church eventually grew to 20,000 members. She and Randy White divorced, and she is now the Senior Pastor for New Destiny Christian Center. She hosts the popular show, “Paula White Today” on the Trinity Broadcast Network, and has published ten books.
While she was divorced from her husband, she met Benny Hinn in Italy and they had an affair. They also contributed money to the Vatican. After the affair became exposed by a national magazine, they eventually went back to their divorced, original spouses.
Paula took over a church from Zachery Tims, a black preacher, who died in New York City of a possible drug overdose. Her divorced and now remarried husband, Randy White is now pastor of her old church. Her new church has over 8,000 members; at $10 a piece that would produce a $80,000 a week salary for her!
- James Eugene Ewing is the most evil of all the television evangelists. Over a forty year period of time, he has helped keep a whole host of people from entering the eternal city.
In today’s world there are a whole bunch of different writers for people who don’t have the time or the ability to write books about themselves or subjects in which they are interested in. How can a president write books, even when he is in office? He has either a ghost writer or a team of ghost writers. People who write the book(s) for him, and he has his name put on it as the author. James Eugene Ewing is a “ghost writer” for many of the activities of the televangelists.
Ewing was born in Texas in 1933, the son of south Texas sharecroppers. He served four years in the Air Force, claiming through his magazine that “many soldiers gave their lives to Christ with Bro. Ewing kneeling by their side in airplanes, in barracks or anyplace.” After his stint in the military, he chartered Camp Meetings Revivals in the Dallas area.
Ewing's tent-revival crusades were focused on healing and liberation. A full-page ad in the 1963 Tulsa World announced a “Deliverance revival: Gene Ewing coming under one of the world's largest tents.”
Despite having little formal education, Ewing managed to build a massive direct-mail empire from his mansion in Los Angeles. All his ministry mail is directed to a Tulsa post office box. Ewing's computerized mailing operation, Saint Matthew's Churches, mails more than 1 million scam letters per month, many to low-income, uneducated people, while Ewing lives in a $2.2 million, 6,400-square-foot home above Beverly Hills and drives a small fleet of luxury cars.
If you watch much Christian television programming, you may have heard a preacher talking about the “seed faith” principle. This modern movement can be traced back to a meeting that Ewing had with Oral Roberts. This practice has led to things such as Mike Murdock's $58 miracle seed plan, $365 dollar miracle seed plan, and $1000 dollar seed plan. This friend and fundraiser for Benny Hinn, sometimes boasts of his three jet planes, his mansion, his private zoo, ministry Corvettes, collection of Rolex watches, gold and diamond jewelry and the pet lion he owned.
In 1968, donations to Roberts' ministry had plummeted after Roberts alienated many of his supporters by joining the United Methodist Church. To raise money, Roberts decided to sell the ministry's corporate airplane.
Ewing came to see Oral about buying the plane. When he arrived at the ministry headquarters, he had something to sell to Roberts. The first thing out his mouth was, “Oral, you are in trouble, and I can help you.” And did he ever.
According to Wayne Robinson, then the vice president of public affairs for the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, “Gene laid out one of the most sophisticated fund-raising campaigns I had ever seen. He said, ‘Oral, I want you to write your supporters and tell them you are going in the prayer tower, and you are going to read their prayer requests and pray over them.’ He stayed there three days. I forget how many hundred thousands of letters we had, but it was huge.”
The core of Ewing's advice to Roberts was the seed-faith philosophy. “You give to the ministry, and God will reward you with a financial blessing.”
By the following year, income to Roberts' ministry had doubled, going from $6 million to $12 million. Roberts was so happy with Ewing's guidance that he gave him the plane.
Just by helping with Oral Roberts' ministry, Ewing could be regarded as the father of the modern-day ‘seed-faith’ concept. Many preachers joined the health-and-wealth gospel bandwagon by emulating old Oral.
Unfortunately, Ewing did not stop with Roberts. Once word got out about his magic touch, several other ministers sought his services. Ewing's flair for effective, dramatic direct-mail appeals won him jobs writing for evangelists including Benny Hinn, Robert Tilton, Rex Humbard, Mike Murdock and “Rev. Ike.” In many cases, the letters were identical but contained different signatures.
Never mind the fact that many of the letters speak of revelations that God directed the sender [insert name] to give the recipient. The only name that matters to these hucksters is the one on the seed-faith check.
James Eugene Ewing built a direct-mail empire from his mansion in Los Angeles that brings millions of dollars flowing into a Tulsa post office box. This approach reaped Ewing and his organization more than $100 million since 1993, including $26 million in 1999, the last year Saint Matthew'sChurch made its tax records public. Saint Matthew’s Church is in name only, it doesn’t exist.
“Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter” (Isaiah 56:11).
Robert Tilton was blasted in 1991 when PrimeTime Live aired an investigative report about his Word of Faith Outreach Center in Dallas, Texas. Tilton’s wife was serving as general manager of the enormous organization. The television show focused on the estimated $80,000,000 a year Tilton’s ministry received in donations—and his organization’s methods of raising it.
For the next two years she stood by her man, fighting legal battle and facing unwanted media attention. Then in August 1993, Robert Tilton filed for divorce. It was finalized the following October, and three months later he married charismatic minister Leigh Valentine—who became associate minister at Word of Faith.
But Leigh sued for divorce two years later, claiming that in a drunken rage, Tilton verbally abused her. Currently, Maria Rodriquez is his third wife. He married her in 2002 and they have twin girls. In 2009 intruders broke into their $1.4 million dollar home in Miami Beach, Florida holding the family and nanny hostage.
Hobby Lobby founder Steve Green
I received in my mail box a letter from a reader in Oklahoma, Steve, who sent an article from their local newspaper dated October 5, 2013. The article was written by Bill Sherman; World Religion Writer.
The article told of Hobby Lobby founder Steve Green who issued an apology to a jewish customer. The apology was in response to a comment from one of his employees to the customer as to why the store didn’t carry bar mitzvah cards. The employee allegedly told the jewish customer: “We don’t cater to you people.” This was put on the internet and the craft store chain has been criticized not only for the remark but for not carrying merchandise related to the jewish faith.
Steve Green issued the following statement: “We sincerely apologize for any employee comments that may have offended anyone, especially our jewish customers and friends,” he said. “Comments like these do not reflect the feelings of our family or Hobby Lobby.”
Steve then said some very blasphemous words:
“Our family has a deep respect for the jewish faith and those who hold its traditions dear. We’re proud contributors to Yad Vsahem, as well as to other museums and synagogues in Israel and the United States.” He ended his statement by saying that his company does not tolerate discrimination.
“We’re proud contributors to Yad Vashem….”
What is the Yad Vashem, I thought. So I googled it. Here is some of what I found:
I discovered that Pope Francis visited this museum on May 26, 2014 when he was in Israeli. It’s the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem.
The Hall of Names at Yad Vashem is the jewish people’s memorial to each and every jew who perished in the Holocaust – a place where they may be commemorated for generations to come.
The main circular hall houses the extensive collection of “Pages of Testimony” -- short biographies of each Holocaust victim. Over two million pages are stored in the circular repository around the outer edge of the Hall, with room for six million in all.
The ceiling of the Hall is composed of a ten-meter high cone reaching skywards, displaying 600 photographs and fragments of Pages of Testimony. This exhibit represents a fraction of the murdered six million me, women and children from the diverse jewish world destroyed by the Nazis and their accomplices. The victims’ portraits are reflected in water at the base of an opposing cone carved out of the mountain’s bedrock.
At the far end of the Hall is a glass screen onto which Pages of Testimony are projected. From here one may enter a computer center and search the Central Database of Shoah Victims’ Names, with the assistance of the Hall of Names staff. The Center also offers blank Pages of Testimony and survivor registration forms.
The Hall of Names was designed and planned by architect Moshe Safdie and designer Dorit Harel together with the Hall of Names’ staff.
Hall of Names Opening Hours:
Sunday-Wednesday 9:00—17:00; Thursdays 9:00--20:00; Fridays 9:00 – 14:00
Did you notice that they are closed on Saturday; the jewish Sabbath?
Hobby Lobby is involved in a lawsuit over the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that employers provide their employees with certain birth control drugs that company leaders say induce abortion. They won this case in late June; when the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in their favor.
The Green family, conservative “Christians,” have been major donors to Oral Roberts University in Tulsa. Steve Green’s brother, mart Green, is chairman of the ORU Board of Trustees. This would make them false “Christians,” as Oral Roberts was a false apostle.
Oral Roberts got involved with James Eugene Ewing, God’s Ghost writer; Ewing led Roberts out of bankruptcy by having Oral’s offerings double in a short time by means of his seed-faith philosophy. Who would be a supporter of this jewish museum; except those “Christians” who do not understand that the jews are the enemy of believers and would have respect for their traditions that Jesus Christ told his followers to beware.
This Synagogue, in the Yad Vashem, is a place where individuals can gather in silent prayer or join a traditional minyan in the communal atmosphere of a synagogue, and as a monument to the destroyed synagogues of Europe.
The Yad Vashem synagogue will serve as a memorial to the destroyed palces of worship of European Jewry. It will be a testimonial to the indestructible faith, the rich spiritual world of Europoean jewry and the extraordinary will of jewish people to survive, to remember and to rebuild, said Avner Shalev, Chairman of the Yad Vashem Directorate.
23) “And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
24) Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.
25) There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst of her; like a roaring lion ravening the prey, they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst of her.
26) Her priest have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things; they have put no difference between the holy and profane neither have then shown difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hidden their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
27) Her princes in her midst are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
28) And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
29) The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy; yea, they have oppressed the sojourner wrongfully.
30) And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found NONE.
31) Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath; their own way have I recompensed upon their heads. Saith the Lord GOD.”
Judah was in a bad shape. They were in the Babylonian Captivity. Ezekiel tells them that their preachers and politicians have violated God’s law. He blames them for not telling them about the food laws; no mention what foods they should not eat. What foods God said were an abomination to him.
They also failed to teach them about interracial marriages and keeping holidays and other traditions that were wrong and would cause them to sin. When God looked for a man to stand in the gap; He found NONE.
In America today, we have a large number of false apostles. Many of these are preaching false doctrines; by following the commands of God’s Ghost writer. Many teach that they and the people that believe them are “little gods.” They know that they are a scam; but they laugh all the way to the bank. Most of their mail is directed to the lower educated, poorer part of our society. The original mailing lists were gathered from the censuses records that the government has.
Israel was told by their God to be a separate people. Once their churches became integrated; and they also obtained the IRS’s 501 C (3) tax provision; the game was soon about over. The false holidays and practices soon had the people forgetting all about the covenant that God had unconditionally made with their fathers.
Today America is full of women preachers. How could a women even qualify, as she has to be the husband of one wife? That does not mean that they can be two lesbians! America also has a number of non-Israelite preachers and ministers. They also have of more and more non-Israelites who are members of their churches. And there is an increasing number of mixed-seed multitudes who also are members of the “church.”
Deuteronomy 23:2:“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.”
What a violation of God’s law. What is coming next?
He found none in Judah at this time; He found four in Sodom and Gomorrah and its cities around them before He destroyed them forever. How many will He find in America at this time to stand in the gap?
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel.