Sermon Notes of Pastor Don Elmore
April 19, 2015
Scripture Reading: Matthew 10:1-6
It was almost 100 years ago, in the year 1920 that women got the right to vote in the United States. To celebrate this “wonderful achievement” a group of feminists are advocating that it is time to put a woman on the $20 dollar bill. They are advocating the $20 bill because of the year 2020. They want a women to be on the twenty dollar bill in the year 2020.
This particular bill now has the picture of the 7th president of the United States on it: President Andrew Jackson. But they give two main reason why he should be taken off the currency:
- Jackson's authorization and enforcement of the Indian Removal Act of 1830 -- which forced several Native American tribes to give up their land to white farmers and move to Oklahoma. This led to the march to Oklahoma in the “trail of tears.” One out of four Indians died on this march.
- Jackson’s hatred of paper currency; he favored gold and silver coins.
The group failed to mention any of his other attributes:
- They fail to mention that he hated the national central bank. In fact, he ran his presidential campaign on the promise that he would rid the nation of its central bank. He actually said to a delegation of bankers in 1832: “You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out.”
- He was an excellent commander in the army. He was the hero in the battle of New Orleans at the end of the War of 1812.
- He reformed how voting works in the United States. Instead of a few political elite choosing the presidency, he advocated for the population as a whole electing electorates.
- He established the way modern presidents are elected: with campaigns, and slogans. He established the major meetings, but remember, no women could vote for almost 90 more years.
The United States Mint lists two other coins depicting women: Helen Keller is on the reverse side of the 2003 Alabama quarter, and Susan B. Anthony was on the dollar coin until 1981. The Women on $20s campaign aims to “literally raise the profile of a woman in a male-dominated field,” the nonprofit’s founder Barbara Ortiz Howard wrote on the site. Right now, the only woman on a currently circulating piece of United States currency is Sacagawea, on the dollar coin. Sacagawea was an interpreter and guide for Lewis and Clark on his western journey. She was an Indian.
Organizers asked visitors to vote for one of 15 women they’ve selected as possible candidates to replace Jackson in a survey that is also doubling as a petition. The group hopes to collect enough signatures - about 100,000 - to justify sending a petition to the White House on the issue, asking the president to recommend the change to the Treasury.
The organization behind this drive is Women On $20s. What you almost never hear or read is that the woman who founded that organization, Barbara Ortiz Howard, was a Hillary Clinton political operative. Also all of the women who made the final, and also the preliminary list, were Politically Correct. No Christians or conservatives allowed.
Does anybody think it is a coincidence that the campaign to place a Politically Correct woman (a Communist) on a $20 bill headed by a former Hillary Clinton political operative is coinciding with the imminent official kickoff of the Hillary Clinton campaign?
Barbara Howard, who is sixty-two years old, said, “I grew up in the sixties and had strong feelings about women’s rights, and everyone’s rights. We marched against the Vietnam War and for civil rights and women’s rights back then.” Then she started a family and opened her business; she hasn’t been involved in serious activism for some time, other than canvassing for Hillary Clinton in 2008.
Obama has generally supported the idea of putting a woman on currency. “Last week, a young girl wrote to ask me why aren’t there any women on our currency,” the president said in a July speech in Kansas City. “And then she gave me like a long list of possible women to put on our dollar bills and quarters and stuff -- which I thought was a pretty good idea.”
The organization whittled down a list of finalists based on two main criteria - the individual's impact on society, and the difficulty they faced in doing so. Here are the 15 choices of Women on $20s, which they hope will tell, as a group, “a great American story of women not only helping other women but helping to improve the lives of all Americans despite facing enormous obstacles along the way.”
- Clara Barton, the founder of the American Red Cross.
- Margaret Sanger, who opened the first birth control clinic in the US.
- Rachel Carson, a marine biologist who wrote the hugely influential environmental book Silent Spring.
- Rosa Parks, the iconic civil rights activist.
- Harriet Tubman, the abolitionist activist famed for her journeys on the Underground Railroad.
- Barbara Jordan, a politician who was the first black woman in the south to be elected to the House of Representatives.
- Betty Friedan, feminist author of the Feminine Mystique.
- Frances Perkins, the Secretary of Labor under FDR, who was the first woman appointed to the U.S. Cabinet.
- Susan B. Anthony, women's suffrage movement leader.
- Shirley Chisholm, the first African-American woman elected to Congress.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton, early women's rights activist and abolitionist.
- Eleanor Roosevelt, human rights activist and former first Lady.
- Sojourner Truth, African American women's rights activist and abolitionist.
- Patsy Mink, the first woman of color elected to the House, and the first Asian American elected to Congress.
- Alice Paul, women's suffrage movement leader.
Let’s talk about two of the candidates. The first one is Clara Barton, the founder of the American Red Cross. She started out as a clerk at the United States Patent Office and moved to Washington D. C. at the outbreak of the War of Northern Aggression. She help directly in nursing the soldiers of the Union for four years of that terrible war.
When the War was over, she went to Europe during the Franco-German War, where she worked with Henri Dunant, founder of the International Red Cross. Henri Dunant was the first recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Henry Dunant was a Christian activist; he helped found the:
- World Alliance of YMCA in 1855, and was
- A fervent believer in the restoration of the Jewish people to their ancient homeland of Palestine.
Henry Dunant understood already in 1866 what it took others another 80 years to grasp the lie, namely that the Jewish people were entitled to live in their own ancient homeland of Palestine, side by side and in peace with their Arab neighbours. This is believed when 90% of the jewish people’s ancestors never lived in this homeland and God never gave it to them: past, present or future.
The commemoration event was organized in order to pay tribute to Henry Dunant while at the same time presenting the man behind the name and the motivation behind his life. “The values of Henry Dunant were the values of most Christian social reformers for the last 300 years, from William Wilberforce, 100 years before Dunant, to Martin Luther King 100 years after him.”
These men of non-existent faith and social injustice had a complete misunderstanding of who the Jewish people are and wrongly supported their right to self-determination.
“This campaign is different from the traditional warfare which the Jewish state has faced right from its inception as an independent state,” said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a video message to those present. He went on to say that “today’s war is not being fought with bullets but with lies and distortions of truth. The battle fields are international institutions, such as the International Criminal Court in the Hague and the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, where the only true democracy in the Middle East is being accused of violations of international law by UN member states with some of the worst human rights records in the world.”
“If we lose this war against Israel, we all lose,” said former Spanish Prime Minister José Maria Aznar, who stressed that “Israel and Europe share the same roots and the same values.”
In his speech ECI director Tomas Sandell reminded the audience of the central role Italy played in the creation of the Jewish state, which was reconstituted in the Italian city of San Remo in April, 1920 by a decision of the Supreme Council of the Allied powers.
“Let us remind those who want to discredit the modern state of Israel that the legal rights of the Jewish state were already recognized in 1920 and incorporated in international law in 1922. These legally binding provisions have since been confirmed by both the League of Nations and the United Nations. These facts make Israel one of the most ‘legitimate’ nation states in the world.”
He concluded his speech by saying that:
“We as Christians and as Europeans have historically failed the Jewish people. Yet now is the time for us to stand up for Israel and to do so in time.” He ended by quoting the Book of Ruth in saying “Your God is our God.” Furthermore, “Your civilization is our civilization and your values are our values. If Israel falls we all fall. But together we can stand – together we will stand.”
The Bible says exactly the opposite: Do you think that the people who say that Jesus Christ is now in hell can have anything in common with the people who say that Jesus Christ is their Savior? Is our civilization and values based on theirs?
But Henri Dunant was a very early leader to say that the false statement about the Jews was true. Inspired by Henri Dunant’s International Red Cross, Clara Barton established the American Red Cross Society, May 21, 1881, serving as its head until 1904.
President Woodrow Wilson mentioned the Red Cross in his Proclamation of a Contribution Day for the aid of stricken Jewish people, January 11, 1916:
“Whereas in the various countries now engaged in war there are nine millions of Jews, the great majority of whom are destitute of food, shelter, and clothe; and…have been driven from their homes without warning, deprived of an opportunity to make provision for their most elementary wants, causing starvation, disease and untold suffering; and Whereas the people of the United States of America have learned with sorrow of this terrible plight of millions of human beings and have most generously responded to the cry for help…
Now, Therefore, I, Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States…do appoint and proclaim January 27, 1916, as a day upon which the people of the United States may make such contributions as they feel disposed for the aid of the stricken Jewish people.”
Uhmmm. This was 1916 and aid was raise for most of the Jews in Europe. And in less than twenty-five years disaster????
The second candidate that we will discuss is Rosa Parks. Parks is considered the mother of the civil rights movement, sparked by her refusal to give up her seat to a white man on a bus in Montgomery, Alabama, in 1955. Her act of defiance led to the famous bus boycott in Montgomery. Or did it.
The myth that has grown up around Rosa Parks is of an exhausted Birmingham seamstress who, in 1955, was too tired to give up her seat and move to the colored section so a white man could sit down. According to the myth, this spontaneous act sparked the Montgomery bus boycott and launched the civil rights movement. In the miles of column inches that greeted the news of her death, there were only hints of what really happened.
In fact, Park’s decision to keep her seat was carefully planned by the NAACP, for which she had worked for 10 years as its secretary. Her arrest did help start the bus boycott, but she played no role in organizing it. And though the boycott has gone down in folklore as a great blow for freedom, it did not even succeed; it was a court order that integrated Birmingham’s buses
Several black women had already done exactly what Parks later did. They were arrested and charged with minor infractions. Park’s best known predecessor was Claudette Colvin, a 15-year-old high school student who refused to give up her seat on March 2, 1955. She was arrested and taken off the bus kicking and screaming.
As E. D. Nixon, then a leader of the Montgomery chapter of the NAACP, explained years later, “I had to be sure that I had somebody I could win with.” Rosa Parks was far more promising: “morally clean, reliable, nobody had nothing on her.”
The NAACP, with it Jewish president, had been planning a bus boycott for years, and was waiting only for the right person to act as figurehead.Far from being an accidental hero, Parks was carefully groomed for her role. A white integrationist, Virginia Durr, had paid for Parks to attend civil rights strategy seminars at the Highlander Folk School in Tennessee. The school, known to be rife with Communist sympathizers, was under FBI surveillance. She was there with future civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ralph Abernathy.
In 1957, Parks moved to Detroit, where she lived until her death in 2005. Parks worked as a secretary and aide to Rep. John Conyers, D-Detroit, from 1964 until she retired in 1988.
And the winners are:
- Civil rights pioneer, Rosa Parks
- First lady Eleanor Roosevelt
- Abolitionist and Underground Railroad “conductor” Harriet Tubman
- Organizers added a fourth finalist, Cherokee Nation chief Wilma Mankiller, in response to public feedback against Andrew Jackson’s stand on the “trail of tears.” She wasn’t even voted for, the organization thought that she would be the right candidate since part of her people had been forced to evacuate during Jackson’s administration.
So, let’s get this straight. There was a women’s organization formed by a Hillary Clinton political official who timed the announcement of the organization’s women candidates for the $20 bill to come during the week of Hillary’s announcement of her running as a candidate to become the first women president of the United States. And all the women selected were politically correct candidates: blacks, jews, abolitionists, Underground Railroad conductors, civil rights leaders, politicians, Christian Zionists, birth control activist, feminists and environmental advocates.
Hillary Clinton, former first lady, is attempting to be the first women president of the United States. No presidents of the United States have been anything except men: for its entire history, 227 years. Her husband, former president Bill Clinton, would be the first lady? Or would it be the first man? How mixed up is that?
And would it be a Clinton against a Bush? It could be. How disgusting would that be? Let me tell you a little something that you may not know about Hillary.
“Torch the Mother f...rs. Do it today!” That was the direct order given Janet Reno’s Justice Department by Hillary Rodham Clinton from the East Wing of the White House. And so, on the morning of April 19, 1993 the day beginning the witches’ annual High Holy Days, on the 51st day of the siege, the combined forces of the FBI’s and the Army’s dreaded Delta Force Nightstalkers lit into the beleaguered men, women, and children held up inside their Branch Davidian church/home just outside Waco, Texas.
They ran wild, ravaging and slaughtering. Then, besotted by blood, their satanic lust and fury to kill satiated, the FBI and U.S. Army Nightstalker mass murderers took a few moments to stalk their lifeless prey, walking to and forth in the burning rubble, casting their jerky, nervous eyes to and fro over the smoldering ruins and the burnt and mutilated corpses of their seventy-six victims. Like cannibalistic savages, some took pictures of each other while pridefully holding in their hands the charred heads of their victims.
The initial, unlawful ATF attack on the innocent Branch Davidians was carried out not because of any crime that David Koresh or others had committed, but because of Koresh’s bold claim that he was the “King of the Jews!”
Leaders of powerful Jewish organizations with ties to the Clintons, the ATF, and the FBI were enraged by Koresh’s teachings that he was the new King David. They had learned from Israel’s Mossad spy agency that Koresh had spent months in Jerusalem seeking to recruit Israelis into his pseudo-Jewish religious sect. And when they were told by informants that Koresh and his people were flying an Israeli Star of David flag over their residence and church in Waco, they went ballistic.
The Jewish lobbyists called on their inside contact in the White House, Hillary Rodham Clinton. Hillary is herself Jewish—her grandmother, Della Rosenberg, spoke Yiddish to Hillary as a little girl, as reported in August 1999 in Forward, the influential Jewish newspaper. Hillary rapidly put things in motion, working at first through her ATF underlings at the Treasury Department, then later through her puppet at the Justice Department, Web Hubbell, Janet Reno’s corrupt deputy.
The plot, from the very beginning, was to use violent force, complete with helicopter machine gun fire, in a surprise attack against the Branch Davidians. This failed.
Hillary and her witchcraft lesbo associates then devised a more diabolical, wicked scheme. They would lay siege to the Branch Davidian residence, conveniently keeping the inept, and otherwise friendly, liberal media some three miles away. Then, on the 51st day of the siege (in occult numerology, 5+1=6, the untripled number of the beast), which would fall on April 19th, (today’s date) the beginning of the witches’ High Holy Days, the men, women, and children inside were to be offered up in a fiery holocaust as innocent, burned victims to the witches’ horned god, Pan, whom the ancient pagans called Marduk, or Malek, and to the witchcraft Goddess, Hecate, also revered as Athena and simply as the “Crone.”
During an interview in early February 2001 the former White House aide alleged that Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vincent Foster to resolve the Waco standoff. As a result more than eighty men, women and children were killed. Appearing on CNN’s “Larry King Live” Tripp suggested that Foster, at Mrs. Clinton’s direction, transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian’s Waco compound, which culminated in a military style attack on the wooden building.
Her accusations lend weight to charges made previously by Special Forces expert and Waco investigator, Steve Barry. According to the former Special Forces member, Hillary set up a special “crises centre” in the White House to deal with Waco. Serving with her in the centre was Vincent Foster who, according to his widow was subsequently: “fuelled by horror at the carnage at Waco for which the White House had ultimately been responsible.”
Foster himself was found dead, from a gun-shot wound to the head, in a Virginia park three months later. Could he have known too much about Waco?
Journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard maintains that Foster had been “drafting a letter involving Waco” on the very day of his death. Moreover Evans-Pritchard says that Foster kept a Waco file in a locked cabinet that was off limits to everyone, including his secretary.
Prior to Waco, Foster was “dignified, decent, caring, smart” says Linda Tripp; in its aftermath though, she said: “…Vince was falling apart.”
She was with the former White House deputy counsel when the news about Waco broke on television. “A special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed – knowing the part he had played.”
“And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton direction,” said Tripp. Moreover there was a marked contrast between Foster’s heartfelt emotion at the Waco tragedy and Hillary Clinton’s, Tripp insists: “Her reaction was heartless”.
Survivors were tried and convicted of bogus crimes of which they were not guilty by corrupt Justice Department prosecutors and a fixed, mock court, presided over by a federal judge who wore a 33rd degree Masonic Lodge ring on his hand each day in the courtroom. And that’s the way it was, April 19, 1993 at Waco, Texas—a black, black day that will live forever in infamy.
May the God of Israel reward the instigator of this horrible deed on her own head. May the revealing of this episode on a whole host of others be revealed to the majority of the nation.
Have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ picked 12 men to be his apostles? He didn’t pick 6 men and 6 women for this office. Pastors weren’t women either. The qualifications given were that they had to be men.
Why was this? Name me a Senator, or a Representative or a Governor that was a woman? The first women of color and first Asian in Congress was a Candidate for the $20 bill. Her name was Patsy Mink and she was first elected in 1965.
The first black elected to the Congress was Shirley Chisholm. The year was 1969. The first black women elected to the House of Representatives in the south was in 1973. Her name was Barbara Jordan. All three of these first were candidates for the women to put on the $20 bill.
Why was there no women elected to the Senate or House of Representatives from 1789 till 1965? It was for a total of 176 years out of out of 226 years. Something has changed in America. It is the politically correct; jewish thought.
The jewish influence has convinced Israel that the Bible taught the following:
- Feminists movement
- Women suffrage movement
- Abolitionists movement
- Federal Reserve movement
- Internal Revenue Service movement
- Federal Bureau of Investigation movement
- Social Security Movement
- Abortion movement
- Same-sex marriages movement
- Rock & Roll Music movement
- Drug Revolution movement
- Sexual Revolution movement
- Same-sex marriage movement
- Homosexual Revolution movement
- Universalism Revolution movement
- More and more ungodly revolutions.
But who was God the King over? All the nations of the world? No. It was His covenant people only: the nation of Israel. He was the King of Israel. He sat on the throne which was located on the top of the Ark of the Covenant which was in the holies of holies in the temple.
He was not the King of the Edomites, the King of the Moabites, the King of the Canaanites, the King of the Zulus, the King of the Jews, the King of the Arabs, the King of the Chinese, the King of the Japanese, the King of the Egyptians, the King of the Ammonites, the King of Syria, the King of Assyria, the King of Persia, the King of Kenya, the King of Mexico, the King of Costa Rica, the King of all the rest of the countries of the world. He was the King of the House of Israel and the House of Judah.
He knows everything that is happening to us. He made an unconditional covenant with our fathers, because he loved them. That covenant is still in effect. The Jewish people have stolen our identity; it is the major identity theft. Both the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic jews are part of this evil scheme.
Every Bible Scholar agrees that the Old Testament is the story of the unconditional covenant that God made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and his descendants. They disagree on who his descendants are: the vast majority say they are now the Jews and the few say that it is the white Caucasian people; and a very few others give other people as their answer.
But the major disagreement is with the New Testament. First of all, is the word “Testament?” It would be a better translation if the word “Covenant” was used: Old Covenant and New Covenant. It would make the writings more to the point that the word Testament.
The Judeo-Christian, which is almost all of the modern Christianity, says that the Old Covenant deals with the Jews and the New Testament all the peoples of the world. This is because the Jews rejected the Savior, which made God switch the covenant to all peoples of the world. Now, please give me the verse that teaches this.
But this presents some vastly impossible to solve problems:
- If the Jews are set aside because they rejected Jesus Christ, in fact they planned His murder, then why, in the future, would they choose Him?
- Does this include the Ashkenazi Jews too? But their ancestors were not in Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’ death. For these jews are not descended from Shem, so they are not Semitic?
- Who was the first “non-jew” to be saved? When did it occur?
- Were all the “non-jews” in the Old Covenant time period lost?
- Since the death of Jesus Christ, the covenant that God made with the fathers had nothing to do with salvation? The “blood of the covenant” shed by the blood of Jesus Christ means nothing now?
- I was told as a child in my church, that the law of God was nailed to the cross of Jesus Christ. It was ended. So God has no law that we are to keep?
- The jews falsely claim to only be descended from the House of Judah. So, what about the House of Israel? They didn’t plan the murder of Jesus Christ, for they were not even near Jerusalem at this time. They were scattered far from the Promised Land in punishment of their sins. So, are they set aside for a period of time, as God deals with all the races of the world or what? In fact, they had been set aside until this time!
- Why did all the Christian nations and city-states of the past couple thousand years drive the Jews out of their land? Remember England drove the Jews out from 1290 till 1660? Why? There was a reason. They did not believe that they were in equal standing. Perhaps they were greatly offended at what the Jews believed about their Savior and His mother. They hated the god that the jews served and the activities that they did in honor of their god. There was hated between the two groups of people.
- Why were ALL the jews driven out of the Christian lands of Europe if it was possible that some of the jews could be saved?
- Communism is Judaism. The United States is now more communistic than the Soviet Union? The United States last week met with Cuba and has relinquished the boycott against this island. It is because Judaism controls our nation.
- The nation of Benjamin is leading the way for the other Israel nations. Iceland has thrown the international bankers out of their land or arrested them.
- America has violated the first commandment: “I am the LORD thy God, who have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” This commandment was given to the people who were brought out of Egypt by their God in the great Exodus.
On and on we could go. America is the Sodom and Gomorrah of the world. It fiat currency is banking on fiscal destruction. Its churches give no warning. We are destroying ourselves by miscegenation. We are destroying ourselves by abortion. We are destroying ourselves by failing to obey what our God told us to do.
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel.