A Few Answers to "Answers In Genesis"
By Don Elmore
June 19, 2011
The June 11, 2011 Saturday Enquirer had another story about the “Answers in Genesis’” new park in nearby Grant County, Kentucky. The headline was: Ark Work Could Start Soon; with the secondary headline being: Tax rebates pave way for $172M attraction. It was on page one, right at the top of the first page; and it continued on to page A12.
One wonders why this organization gets such good promotions from the newspaper. And this story is not unique; there have been many stories about “Answers in Genesis” throughout the years. Many of them, front page stories!
I remember when they only had a book and cassette tape room in a very small space in a small strip mall, located at their headquarters in Florence, Kentucky. In around twenty years they have built a Museum (worth over $30 Million and totally paid for) and now plan to build a $172 Million park with full-size replica of Noah’s Ark, a Walled City with retail, food and themed venues, a children’s play area, a Tower of Babel with a special-effects theater and a Noah’s Animals area with a petting zoo. Other exhibits include a Journey Through History themed attraction, a First-Century Village, an aviary and a special-events area for large gatherings. Both of these attractions are/will be in northern Kentucky.
This organization, “Answers in Genesis”, has offices in what we would call “white” communities, and is doing a valuable work in producing books and videos that counter the claims of evolutionists, although they basically teach a form of evolution themselves!
I am aware of the forces supporting “Answers in Genesis”, these being the same powers that are supporting similar multi-cultural anti-Christian organizations such as Alpha, Promise Keepers, The Full Gospel Businessmen’s Association, Billy Graham ministries, producers of many modern Bible versions, and a multitude of other ministries. These forces are the anti-Christian powers seeking One World Government under man, not God. The essence of my criticism is to show that “Answers in Genesis” supports the humanistic and unbiblical “Brotherhood of Man” doctrine (which also is a Hindu/Roman Catholic/Masonic/Jewish/Judeo-Christian and World-Church belief).
There is a major acceptance today in Judeo-Christianity of defiance to revealed Biblical law. Most of their churches teach that the Law of God was nailed to the cross of Jesus Christ—in other words—the Law of God is now totally of no use to New Covenant Christians. I use the popular phrase; “Judeo-Christian” which infers Christianity arose from Judaism. We can appreciate that if a form of Christianity did arise from that source, then it arose from those whose traditions Jesus condemned as “making the word of God of none effect through your tradition” (Mark 7:13). Thus “Judeo-Christianity”, as stemming from Judaism, must involve “another Gospel”. This is what concerns me about “Answers In Genesis”. What might be termed “Hebrew-Christianity” or “Israel-Christianity” does not defy revealed Biblical law; as does humanistic “Judeo-Christianity”; nor is it multi-cultural.
For instance, less than 60 years ago, mixed racial unions were illegal in most of the states in the United States and other White nations. But now, they are tolerated as being supposedly within God’s plan. Under the influence and promotion of the Jewish-Masonic-Papal-Communist/Socialist controlled governments and media, Western Christianity has succumbed to the approval of race mixing, and we will be looking at what is behind this. The Bible abounds with evidence of God’s clear will that the races be separate in every way. “Answers in Genesis” mould all its answers around Judeo-Christian doctrines and traditions, and claims a different basis and definition of “race” from that which the Bible gives. Furthermore, there is evidence of Jewish Talmudic sources, or of what the Apostle Paul calls “Jewish fables”.
Because some might think these are extreme statements, I will go into some detail on some of their doctrines:
- In claiming that there is only one race, “the Human Race”, “Answers In Genesis” denies the basis of the doctrine of predestination, or any concept of a “chosen race” which are featured through the Bible. On page 51, in their infamous book, One Blood, they state the following: “According to the Bible, all people on earth today are descended from Noah and his wife, his three sons and their wives and before that from Adam and Eve (Gen. 1-11).” This statement “Answers In Genesis” denies any people being BEFORE Adam or being BESIDES Adam. This also exposes their false doctrine of Noah’s flood being world-wide.
- In claiming one origin and destiny for all peoples, “Answers In Genesis” denies the prophetical word about, “The Seed of Abraham”, “the re-gathering of Israel” and “the restoration of the Kingdom to Israel”. They fail to see that even Israel’s different tribes and kingdoms have different destinies which in itself destroy their concept of the equality of all races. For example:
Was there a tribe in Israel that was destined to kingship?
Was there a tribe in Israel that was destined to Priesthood?
Was there a tribe in Israel that was destined with the birthright?
Was there a kingdom in Israel that was destined to not be a people of God, but later to be a people of God?
And on it goes. “Answers In Genesis” deny all these destinies because they believe that all people are equal.
- “Answers In Genesis” by saying all vessels are the same denies, “Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor?” Instead, “Answers In Genesis” says on page 96 of One Blood: “The Christian Church could greatly relieve the tensions over racism if only the leaders would teach that all people are descended from one man and woman and all people are equal before God. Furthermore, all are sinners in need of salvation; all need to build their thinking on God’s Word and judge all their cultural aspects accordingly; all need to be one in Christ and put an end to their rebellion against their Creator.” In other words, disbelieve what our Saviour instructed us: “Beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees.”
- “Answers In Genesis” claim that Jesus descended from Noah, through women.
- Joseph was NOT the genetic father of Jesus. No male human sperm was involved and no egg from Mary’s ovaries either. Mary was the birth mother of Jesus, but without racial gene input. From the viewpoint of Roman Catholicism—Mary did not provide the egg (therefore the question of her immaculate conception is totally wrong).
- If the “first Adam” did not need a mother’s or father’s genes, why should the “second Adam” need them either!
- “Answers In Genesis” claim, just as the Jews do, that Jesus descended from Noah, through women. They believe that everyone except Noah and his family were destroyed by Noah’s flood. This is approaching the Roman Catholic doctrine that Jesus came through Mary, who “as the Saviour of the human race, was preserved exempt from all stain of original sin” (quoted from Roman Catholic teaching about their doctrine on the Immaculate Conception).
- In a subtle indirect way this lines up with the New Age Mother Earth, “Mother Mary”, Lilith, Lady GaGa, etc. The teaching of multi-racial Jewry is that a Jew is a person who has a Jewish mother but the Bible shows that genealogies are reckoned through the MALE side, i.e. a male begets a male down the line. All throughout the book of Genesis, Matthew 1, Luke 3 and many, many other scriptures, without a doubt, demonstrate this point.
- For “Answers In Genesis” to claim Jesus descended from Noah is absolute wickedness for another very good reason. Jesus had no human father, Joseph being his legal father only. As the legal father, Joseph provided to Jesus the legal right to the Crown. If Jesus descended from Adam or Noah, He would have had man’s sinful blood and could not be the spotless Lamb of God, and thus could not be the Redeemer of His kinsmen (or any other people). He would be sinful; He could not be the sinless God. His deity would be destroyed. Another false gospel is created.
- Jesus was “begotten” the same as Israelites are, that is they are begotten “of God.” Thus, He is able to be only the Kinsman Redeemer of His covenant people Israel.
- “Answers In Genesis” believe that all people come from one original man and woman, but the Bible does not say that all races come out of one womb. Jesus was “born of a woman” [Mary] of the tribe of Judah, but “begotten” of God the Father.
- “Answers In Genesis” believe that all mankind is “of one blood.” Acts 17:26 is the verse which many people (including “Answers in Genesis”) like to use to support the idea that there are no differences between races. “And hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.”
Some points need to be pointed out:
- In the majority of Bible manuscripts texts (over 400), the word “blood” is not there. Even Scofield agrees that the word “blood” is not in the manuscripts. The consensus of opinion among authorities is that the word “blood” should be omitted as not being in the original manuscripts. In the KJV the word “blood” is in italics which means that it is not in the original; the word has been added by the translators.
- Ephesians, chapter 2; Ezekiel, chapter 37 and other scriptures also tells us of this same view that God has put the two former divided and hostile kingdoms of Judah and Israel together and has reunited them as ONE. “And hath made of one all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth….” The translators deliberately misled its readers!
- This verse is an excellent demonstration of how people can try to use one part of a verse to prove their point, but at the same time ignore the rest of the verse that flatly contradicts what they are trying to say. The second part of this verse is stating that God made “boundaries” where differing peoples/races were ordained of God to live separated from one another. “Answers in Genesis” can’t have it both ways.
- “Answers In Genesis” ascribes different groups supposedly arising from Noah’s descendants as being a development over an undefined period of time, whereas the Bible presents racial origins much different from their position. Notice how the Bible defines in a very short time how two nations came to be and also how they are descended from the male:
“Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.” --but this is found in Genesis 19:36-38; eight chapters away from chapter 11, the last chapter “Answers In Genesis” usages.
- The Moabites and Ammonites did not arise from any such undefined “development”, and remains as specific races through the Bible, being precisely defined, rather than “undefined.” The claim that all races come from Noah cannot hold water as it is based upon the manufactured wrong idea, “of one blood.”
- “Answers In Genesis” has the wrong definition of “after their kind”.
- “Answers In Genesis” believes that the term “kind” means “family”, such as the family of all fish, birds, or cattle. In other words, they believe that God created ONE male and female fish, bird, or cattle from which all fish, birds and cattle were reproduced; only one of each sex. The didn’t even consider the clean and unclean animals.
Notice what they say on page 35 of One Blood:
“Now let’s consider a scenario in history. Two members of the dog/wolf kind that God had selected to be on Noah’s ark got off this enormous ship in the Middle East after the flood. These dogs mated and had offspring, and then these mated and had more offspring, and so on. Eventually, small groups of dogs started splitting away from the main group and went off by themselves in different directions. As a result, small populations of dogs were separated from each other. This obviously split up the gene pool, resulting in a number of populations with different combinations of genes.” So all the different dogs and wolfs in the world today came from the parents of just two wolf/dogs that got of the ark in Noah’s day. Heresy!
- They do not believe that God created all the different kinds of fish, birds or cattle but that they evolved from one male and female. They follow this belief with man too. They believe that all men (of all races) descended from one man and woman; and that this special parent was of a mid-brown color. And from this one male and one female they evolved into the different races—they state plainly that there is only one race—the human race.
- Noah was instructed to take two (one male and one female) of every kind of unclean animal and seven pairs (male and female) of every kind of clean animal of the land where his people lived. And they did not live in the entire world; only on one part of the earth—they didn’t live in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Central and Southern Africa, Antarctica, etc.
- “Answers In Genesis” do not believe that the “kind” means species or “genus” because they would have to build a much larger ark than they are going to reproduce in Kentucky. What a massive boat would that be? Every specific kind of animal in the entire world!
- But what animals did Noah have on the ark? Genesis 8 tells of an unclean and a clean bird that Noah let loose from the ark after the rain had stopped. First he sent out “a raven” (unclean) and on two different occasions a “dove” (clean). Two different kinds of birds; one raven and one dove. What kind of bird would they reproduce, would it be a clean or unclean animal? They would not mate together! “Answers In Genesis” fails to consider that there are clean and unclean animals and hold to the bizarre position that a wolf and a poodle all come from the same parents 4500 years ago.
- Leviticus 11:22, there is delineation between different clean insects: “Even these of them ye may eat; the locusts after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.” Leviticus 11:15, “Every raven after his kind;…” Of course, “Answers In Genesis” only teaches the first eleven chapters of the book of Genesis. As Pastor Lawrence has pointed out: That “Answers In Genesis” has said that this transformation took ONLY 200 years after the flood. All the different kinds of animals/plants were set after two centuries—super fast evolution!
- The word “kind” in the Law clearly means different genera or species within a general category or family of bird, animal, or reptile.
- “Answers In Genesis” teach a misleading and otherwise untrue definition of the meaning of “kind,” contrary to the Scripture’s intention. All species did not develop through natural selection from one pair of created plant or animal kind. God created all the different varieties of creation – every “kind” or specie of plant, tree, cattle, bird, reptile, fish, and so on.
To say otherwise is to rob God of His intended meaning in His written Word and diminish His creative power. This is exactly what “Answers In Genesis” does. They say that all plants, animals and mankind started from one male and one female or from one plant and then EVOLVED into the different species that they now are in – and they are the opponent of evolution? They also teach a shorter, but much faster form of evolution!
- Does “Kind” refer to mankind too?
- Do you remember Genesis 8 and the unclean raven and the clean dove? They were BORN that way. Are people born that way too? One can read from Genesis to the end of Revelation, and the entire corpus of the Bible speaks of one God who is to come and save His people and ultimately to re-gather, reunite, and restore His people to the land promised in covenant to Abraham and his seed forever. The Bible also tells of another people who are the opposite and impostors of the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—the seed of Cain, Canaan, Edom, Shelah, etc. The seed of Abraham has their name on the twelve gates of the New Jerusalem; while the seed of the Jews are destined to hell. “But all peoples are equal”…says “Answers In Genesis”?
- The holy city, New Jerusalem: Revelation 22:12: “And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are THE TWELVE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.”
- Revelation 22:14: “And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB.”
- If God has a chosen race or elect race then all other races must be “unchosen.” “Answers In Genesis” and most churches declare that this matter has changed from one of RACE to one of BELIEF, even if they cannot support this scripturally.
- The Bible teaches racial separation: For example, 2 Corinthinians 6:16b, 17:
“I will dwell in them, and walk in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be MY PEOPLE. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing], and I will receive you.”
“Answers In Genesis” and almost all preachers wrongly use the word “things” rather than “people.” When we look at this verse, the general teaching is that there should be a separation of one people [not thing] from another. It is about people. Matthew 25:32 shows how this verse is by showing the separation of Israelites according to whether they are sheep or goats. “And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.”
- “Touch” means “carnal intercourse”. Unclean people are not to be “touched” by clean people. Acts 10:28 teaches that a person from the Kingdom of Judah should not call any man from the House of Israel common or unclean—now that the Saviour of the House of Israel has died and been resurrected. For he once was divorced and unclean, but NOW he is made clean by the blood of His Redeemer.
- Bible genetics is a great Bible subject, but there is not a Judeo-Christian Church or Roman Catholic Church that can handle it, probably because either:
- “It is not given to them to understand the mysteries of the Kingdom of God”, or
- Their manufactured doctrines will not cope with it.
- Their false Universalism doctrine demands that they cannot believe Bible genetics, as it totally opposes their doctrine.
- “Answers In Genesis” would rather argue with “The Potter” who makes different people (vessels), some for glory and some for destruction. “Has not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor.”—Romans 9:21.
- “Answers In Genesis” and almost every church in existence today deny what the Bible says about the “holy seed.” The matter of the “holy seed” as the line through Adam-Noah-Abraham-Isaac-Jacob/Israel as “the holy people” is ignored and totally rejected by “Answers In Genesis”.
- Ezra 9:1-5 “…that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands….” “And when I [Ezra] heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.”
- Ezra 10:1-5 Ezra made the guilty parties “make a covenant with our God to put away all their [strange] wives…at the commandment of our God;….”
- Deuteronomy 7:1-6 After telling Israel that they are forbidden to marry any people that are in their area, God tells them: “…for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”
- Look how they confuse the scripture: They say that Rahab was a Canaanite who since she is listed in the genealogy of Matthew chapter one “must have married an Israelite (descended from Shem). Since this was clearly a union approved by God, it underlines the fact that the particular ‘people group’ she came from was irrelevant—what mattered was that she trusted in the true God of the Israelites” (page 91, One Blood). They said the same thing about Ruth, who they claim was a Moabitess, and even though God told his people not to marry them approved of this mixed-marriage because she became a child of God. But Rahab and Ruth were true Israelites and not Canaanites and Moabites. They had a valid marriage with no bastards for children.
Churches and organizations like “Answers in Genesis” and its other like groups: Alpha, Promise Keepers, Full Gospel Businessmen’s Fellowship International, Billy Graham Ministries, etc., shore up belief in the humanistic and unbiblical “Brotherhood of Man” doctrine (which also is a Hindu/Roman Catholic/Jewish/Masonic and World-Church, World Government belief). To do this, the impression must be falsely created that all races evolved from one single origin—that is that all men are descended from the same man and woman.
“Answers In Genesis”, of course, believes this along with others in this matter, and thus has a false front. Thus they do not suffer persecution for what they present, from World Government sources! Rather, these forces back them! What does this tell us? Front page of the June 11, 2011 Enquirer; top article—is an example of many newspaper coverages of this believer in the illuminati doctrine. And we know that there will be many other pro-articles that will be in the paper in the near future.
And so, what effect do the doctrines of modern churches and “Answers In Genesis” have in practical terms? Well, probably 90% of the members of churches are creationists, and that is no problem on its own. But if that view of creationism insists on adding doctrines that promote the UNIVERSALISM that flows from the idea of one singular origin of all races, then any concept of the Biblical chosen race has to be discarded. Further to this, God’s purpose for choosing Israel as that race has to be modified by changing race to become a matter of belief instead. This paves the way for non-biblical multiculturism which a dogma of humanism, believed intensely by the World Church and World Government!
“Answers In Genesis” does this in their teaching of what is a valid Bible-approved marriage. It is based on belief, not race. For if a male and female of the same race differ in belief, and then if they marry it is not approved as a good marriage. But if two people of two different races have the same belief (in “Answers In Genesis” doctrines) then if they marry, it is a good Biblical marriage. Belief is what determines a good marriage.
This prior point is illustrated in several of their books, including their blasphemous book, One Blood. On pages 89 and 90 in this book, under the heading, “Purpose of Marriage”, “Answers In Genesis” asks the following question: “According to the Bible then, which of the impending marriages in the illustration on the following page does God counsel against entering into?”
On page 90, they have pictures of the following six people that illustrate three impending marriages:
- A black male “Christian” + A white female “Christian”
- A white male “Non-Christian” + An Asian female “Non-Christian”
- A white male “Non-Christian” + A white female “Christian”
They answer the question asked on page 89: “The answer is obvious – the third one. According to the Bible, the priority in marriage is that a Christian should marry only a Christian.” For them, the only good marriage is the first one—the black male with the white girl—the INTERRACIAL one. But the Bible always points out that this type of marriage is disastrous to the covenant that our Father made with our fathers.
But “Answers In Genesis” is dead wrong: For can any non-Israelite be a true “Christian”? Anyone, even the murderers of Jesus Christ, can become “Christian” is what they believe, but they are totally wrong.
Even in the United States, interracial marriages were strictly forbidden, until the invention of the “marriage license” a little over a hundred years ago. They fail to mention this in their books. I wonder why?
They fail to mention what kind of children will be produced by the mixed race marriages! They are bastards and the Bible says that any “bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD….” (Deuteronomy 23:2a). No wonder the prophet Ezra cried so bitterly when he heard the kingdom of Judah was guilty of committing this sin. (Ezra 9). This is totally omitted in the writings by “Answers In Genesis.”
“Answers In Genesis” is really an organization that just gives the answers from ONLY chapters 1-11 in Genesis. It stops at the end of Chapter 11; right before the covenant made with father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel.
They ignore the covenants made to the fathers of Israel and fail to recognize the importance of verses which teach the opposite of what they believe. For example, “Answers In Genesis” claims all people come from one original man, but the holy Scripture does not say that all races come from one “womb”. Isaiah 51:1-2 tells us about the narrowing down to one particular womb of God’s chosen people:
“Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him ALONE, and blessed him, and increased him.” “Answers In Genesis” and most of the churches will not accept this one origin of God’s people; but they have no problem with saying that all people are descended from Adam and Eve.
They totally ignore 78% of the first book of the Bible and all of the rest of the 65 books! And the answers that they give are wrong—so wrong that they are in agreement with the forces that teach UNIVERSALISM and the doctrines that are unchristian—in other words, they are in agreement with the World Government.
They state on page 67 of their book, One Blood, that “Noah and his family were probably mid-brown…[and] Adam and Eve, they would most likely have been mid-brown as well.” This means that there were no other groups [whites, blacks, yellows, etc.] until “after the flood, for the few centuries until Babel, there was only one language and one culture group.” There are a lot of different ethnic groups that disagree with this statement! No white, black, or yellow races older than 4500 years! History majors must be going crazy!
“Answers in Genesis” has given its followers the same solution to the racism problem that the Jewish Talmudism/Communism/Humanism antichristian movements all give: Intermarry till there is only one color – the brown man. No Israel left. All are destroyed because of their mating out of their race – just like what happened before Noah’s flood.
Does anyone have the ability to think anymore? If in the Christian era it was wrong to have a non-Israelite to be the pastor, missionary, teacher, deacon, member, etc. of their church, and then were all the people in the past wrong! If it was wrong to have a woman be the pastor, missionary, teacher over men in their church, then were all the people in the past wrong! If it was wrong to have the people of the United States forbidden by law to interracially marry, then were all the people in the past wrong! “Answers In Genesis” says that they were all wrong.
“Answers In Genesis” is a very dangerous organization for they teach our race to commit suicide by practicing miscegenation. And do you know why? Do you know their little secret? Most of the leaders of this organization have already committed race-mixing; for they are married to a wife or husband of another race!
Recommended follow-up reading: Are All Men Descended from One Blood?