By Pastor Don Elmore
June 22, 2014
Scripture Reading: Genesis 12:6-9
6) “And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Shechem, unto the oak of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7) And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
8) And he removed from there unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.
9) And Abram journeyed going on still toward the Negev.”
When one reads the Bible what does one find? The contents are not what the average Christian thinks should be in there. Most churches do not teach anything about biblical history; only most of their Sunday schools do--if they have one. But they teach very little about the kings, battles, religious views and genetic purity or mongrelization of each country; and it is totally disorganized. They believe that it is not important. Maybe this is one reason that most Christians don’t read their Bibles: because it is so different from what they are taught in church.
The Bible tells the story of different races, primarily two; one pure and the other mongrel. What does history have to do with the story of Christ’s birth, death, resurrection and ascensions? What does the history tell us about personal salvation? One would think this is what the Bible teaches from what the churches instruct; practically no biblical history.
What people was God the King over? The Bible tells us that He was the King over His covenant people; Israel. His throne was on the Ark of the Covenant which was located in the inner sanctuary of the Temple. He ruled over Israel for over three hundred years in what is called a theocracy and was later replaced by certain Israelites to be King. What did this have to do with the other races of the world?
The Bible talks about the family of Abram, whose name was later changed to Abraham. Then there is the story about Ishmael (Arabs) and Isaac, with a little mention of Abraham’s other six sons. Then the Bible tells about Isaac’s twin sons: Esau (Jews) and Jacob. Then it continues with Jacob’s twelve sons and one daughter.
The Bible tells in detail about the unconditional covenant that God first made with Abram; in fact, He changed his name to Abraham which means “father of many nations.” He passed, the Bible instructs, this covenant on to Isaac, his only son with Sarah. Isaac marries and has twin sons. The Bible then tells in great detail about how Esau lost the inheritance by selling it to his brother for a bowl of red pottage and then he did his race-mixing; and how Jacob became the heir. Then the special inheritance was passed eventually to three of Jacob’s twelve sons:
- Levi; the priestly tribe
- David; the scepter tribe
- Joseph; the birthright tribe was passed to one of his two sons: birthright Ephraim & Manasseh
The Bible then follows the history of these twelve sons, with Joseph being replaced by his two sons: Ephraim and Manasseh. They go to Egypt, stay there for over two hundred years, make their exodus and then go to the Promised Land to take the land over from…who?
In the days of Abram, God made a covenant that his descendants would take over the land from the following people of nations.
18) “In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates;
19) The (1) Kenites, and the(2)Kenizzites, and the (3) Kadmonites,
20) And the (4) Hittites, and the (5) Perizzites, and the (6) Rephaim,
21) And the (7) Amorites, and the (8) Canaanites, and the (9) Girgashites, and the (10) Jebusites.
The Israelites were to take over the land that was occupied by these ten nations of Canaanites. This promise would take over 400 years to eventually come to pass; it was unconditionally given to the seed of Abraham. These ten nations, who all shared the same DNA, were squatters in that land that Abraham lived.
Israel was not instructed by God to send to them missionaries first, and to those Canaanites who accepted their way--to live; and the remainder—to die. No, they were all to die, including all of their children, even infants. There is no record of any of these people ever being a believer in God or His ways. They are unable to understand the words of God. Compare this with the false statement that “Christians must love everybody.”
There were other nations that God helped Israel in their battles against them, but it was the nations that were mentioned that Israel would be given their land. Israel would get their houses, farms, orchards, and vineyards to dwell in.
The Ammonites, Amalekites, Sidonians and Moabites are people that are in this category that Israel would NOT get their land to live in. God fought against these people who lived on the outskirts of Canaan, and were their enemy, but all of their land was not part of the Promise Land.
This map shows seven of the ten original nations that were to be displaced by the Israelites. Three of the previous ten nations were merged with one of the other Canaanite nations. The Israelites were told to kill every man, woman and child; in other words, totally destroy ALL of them, including their animals. The Israelites were not to copy the way that they worshipped their gods and apply that to the way that they worshipped the God that delivered them out of slavery from Egypt.
It presents a difficult position for the Judeo-Christian! Why, you might ask. God works constantly with His covenant people only. The descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their seed. In fact, He identifies Himself repeatedly by saying that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And He fights against the nations of the Canaanites. God fights for the Israelites and against the Canaanites. He loves the Israelites and hates the Canaanites. So, the Bible tells of the two different seeds that are on the earth. Do you see them both in the chart?
Do you remember when Israel, before they fought for the Promised Land, sent the twelve spies to go through some of their future land and report back as to what kind of land that it was? Ten spies reported that it was everything that was told them, but they couldn’t go in and fight the Canaanites because there were giants in the land. Listen to what the Bible records about the report that the twelve spies gave to Israel:
26) “And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land.
27) And they told him, and said, We came unto the land to which thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.
28) Nevertheless, the people are strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled and very great: and moreover, we saw the children of Anak there.
29) The Amalekites dwell in the land of the Negev; and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the edge of the Jordan.
30) And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
31) But the men that went up with him said, We are not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
32) And they brought up an evil report of the land, which they had searched, unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33) And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, who come of the giants; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”
As a result, God told them that they would wonder around in the area outside of the land of Canaan for 38 more years until they had a whole new army of men. Only the two good spies would be allowed to enter the Promised Land. All the other soldiers would have to die first. Over two million Israelites would have to be fed and watered for 38 ½ more years!
Is it important to know where the two seed lines came from? Look at this next chart, it should be very easy for the Bible reader to know who is from what seed line. One must be able to know who joins the mongrelized seed line by their sexual activity which is told us in the Bible. Once a seed line is mongrelized, it is mongrelized forever.
The first nation mentioned in Genesis 15:18 of these ten nations are the Kenites, and Strong’s Concordance assigns them the numbers #7017 and #7014 thusly: Strong’s #7017 is: “a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin:– Kenite.”
And #7014 is: “Qayin ... Kajin, the name of the first child ...:– Cain, Kenite(-s).” Thus, the Kenites are the descendants of Cain.
The timing for this chapter is contemporary with God’s first appearance to Abram (Abraham) to give to him an inheritance. This would have been several hundred years after Noah’s flood, which proves that Cain’s descendants were still alive. They were dwelling in the land that God was going to give to His covenant people.
The Bible tells us that Cain was the person who killed Adam and Eve’s son: Abel. In Matthew 23:34, 35 it says that Jesus told this lineage that they have been guilty of the murder of all the prophets of Israel:
34) “Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes; and some of them ye shall kill and crucify, and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city,
35) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous ABEL, unto the blood of Zechariah, son of Barachiah, whom YE slew between the temple and the altar.”
Who murdered Abel; it was Cain. So why would Jesus accuse these descendants for the murder of Abel if they were not of the lineage of Cain? Are there descendants of the same people who are descendants that Jesus accused of the murder of Abel and Zechariah who are living today? Yes, there are.
Adam and Eve had another son who name was Seth: which means “Substitute.” In other words, Seth was a substitute for Abel, as Abel was murdered when he had no children.
When Moses went to God at the burning bush shortly before he was sent to Egypt to deliver His people, God gave him these instructions:
6) “Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
7) And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8) And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a large and good land, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivities and the Jebusites.”
A few verses later, God told Moses:
16) “Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt.
17) And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.”
Shortly after the Passover had occurred in Egypt, God told them when and where to remember the Passover day:
5) “And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service [Passover] in this month.”
Later in the book, God gives His people further instructions:
23) “For mine angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.
24) Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works; but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
25) And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.”
When Israel was about to go into the Promised Land, he told them NOT to do the following:
1) “When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land where thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou.
2) And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee, thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them.
3) Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4) For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods; so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5) But thus shall ye deal with them: ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their idols, and burn their carved images with fire.”
Israel was forbidden to have anything to do with the nations that were living in the land that they were to take over. They were not to make any covenant with them, or show them any mercy, or make no marriages with them and they were commanded to destroy their religious altars, images and idols.
When Israel defeated the Amorites totally on the East side of the Jordan River, they then crossed the Jordan and attempted to do the same thing on the Western portion. They failed to completely eradicate the Canaanites on that side. In Joshua it tells of the kings on the Western portion of the Jordan River that were defeated by the Israelites:
Joshua 12:7, 8
7) “And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side of the Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto Mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions.
8) In the mountains, and in the Shephelah, and in the Arabah, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and the Negev; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:”
Right before Joshua died and gave His famous speech that hangs on many of our walls, he said the following:
11) “And ye went over the Jordan, and came unto Jericho; and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand.
12) And I sent the hornet before you, which drove them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites, but not with thy sword nor with thy bow.
13) And I have given you a land for which ye did not labor, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and olive yards which ye planted not do ye eat.”
It was God who gave the Israelites victory after victory over the Canaanites. He even brought a large hail storm very quickly that killed more Canaanites that Israel’s swords. He even had His covenant people walk around Jericho 13 times and yell and the walls came tumbling down; all except where the Israelite Rahab was living.
In the next book, Judges, we find that Israel is breaking God’s law on interracial marriage. The Bible says that they were serving Baalim and the idols and that they forgot the LORD their God. They did evil in the sight of their LORD:
5) “And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
6) And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.
7) And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgot the LORD their God, and serve Baalim and the idols.”
King Solomon also forsook the LORD his God by breaking God’s law on interracial marriages:
1 Kings 11:1, 2
1) “But King Solomon loved many foreign women, in addition to the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites,
2) Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you; for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods, Solomon clung unto these in love.”
A scripture which shows what Israel did to the remnant of the Canaanites.
2 Chronicles 8:7, 8
7) “As for all the people who were left of the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, who were not of Israel,
8) From among their children, who were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel consumed not, them did Solomon force to pay tribute until this day.”
What Israel did when they returned from the Babylonian captivity.
Ezra 9:1, 2
1) “Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
2) For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons, so that the holy seed have mixed themselves with the people of those lands; yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been first, in this trespass.”
There is the holy seed that mixed with the people of those lands; what does that mean but interracial marriage?
Amorites absorb part of the Moabites: The most important thing we must understand is the fact that the Amorites had conquered and absorbed the northern part of the Moabites. Shortly after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot’s wife; Lot’s incest with his firstborn daughter, a son of which was named Moab and another son by incest with his younger daughter named Ammon.
By the time of the incident of Baalpeor, the Moabites were no longer a racially pure people. We can be quite sure of this as Paul called Israel’s sexual encounter with the Moabite women “fornication” (1 Corinthians 10:8).
What we can be certain of is, shortly before the Israelites arrived in the Transjordan, Sihon, a king of the Amorites, had defeated the previous king of Moab (Numbers 21:26) and absorbed much of the Moabite territory as far south as the Arnon River. So the land between the Arnon and Jabbok Rivers in which the Moabites used to live was captured by the Amorites.
For verification of this fact, Numbers 21:26 reads: “For Heshbon was the city of Sihon the king of the Amorites, who had fought against the former king of Moab, and taken all his land out of his hand, even unto Arnon.” A portion of the Moabites south of the Arnon River remained unmolested, and these caused trouble for Israel later on.
What the serious Bible scholar must understand is that during the Joshua period, the Israelites destroyed the Amorites, who had absorbed the Moabites, killing and/or displacing both of them. Upon driving the Amorites (plus the absorbed Moabites) it is recorded in the Bible that half of the tribe of Manasseh, along with the tribes of Gad and Reuben, moved into the former land of Moab east of the Jordan.
It was later, during the Judges period that an Israelite women from the conquered land of Moab by the name of Ruth journeyed with her mother-in-law Naomi back to Bethlehem. Yes, Ruth was an Israelite, NOT a Moabite! Thus the Moabites became part of the Canaanite nations. As can plainly be seen from Ezra 9, the Moabites and Egyptians are here added to the list of the lineage of Cain.
A few more Scriptures:
7) “Thou art the LORD, the God who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldeans, and gavest him the name of Abraham;
8) And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and has performed thy words; for thou art righteous,
9) And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red Sea;”
1) “On that day they read in the book of Moses in the hearing of the people; and in it was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God forever,
2) Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them; howbeit, our God turned the curse into a blessing.
3) Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.”
Another aspect that should be considered is the fact that the greater part of the good-fig-Judahites that went into the Babylonian captivity never returned, and what few did return to Jerusalem, over a period from 436 B.C. till 70 A.D., by-and-large absorbed much Canaanite and Edomite blood until Judaea became better than 98% a bad-fig-nation. That is why Christ Himself cursed the fig tree which represented the genetically corrupted nation that Judaea had become. It was a gradual process, taking about 500 years to transpire.
Since the bad-fig-jews ARE NOT good-fig-Judahites, neither are they Israelites! Therefore, to call the Israeli bad-fig-jews of today “Israel” certainly is a misnomer, and shows a beyond comprehension ignorance on the part of anyone who does so!
It may come as a surprise to many, but those calling themselves “jews” are not Israelites. The jews themselves say that they are descended from Esau. I know that the jews are Israel is echoed throughout the Church-world and among the bad-fig-jews themselves; but it simply is not true. And, wishful thinking is not going to make it so. Not one single bad-fig-jew on the face of the world is an Israelite.
Therefore, two of the biggest lies in the world are:
- “The jews are God’s chosen people.” The second biggest lie is:
- “Jesus was a jew.” Anyone making these statements is a liar, or is repeating another person’s falsehood.
Pastor John Hagee is just one of almost all the preachers who believe these last two statements are true. Even Benny Hinn told the story of the argument that he had in high school with a student who believe that Jesus was a jew. Benny was arguing that Jesus was a Catholic. But after he went home and asked his father, he was surprised that he was wrong. His father told him that his fellow student was right, but that student was wrong too. They were all wrong; and they are still wrong.
Doesn’t the following Scriptures prove that Jesus was not a jew?
Christ told the “bad-fig-jews”, (John 10:25-29):
25) “Jesus answered them, I told you[bad-fig-jews], and ye[bad-fig-jews]believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
26)But ye [bad-fig-jews] believe not, because ye [bad-fig-jews] are not of my [Israel] sheep, as I said unto you.
27) My[Israel]sheep hear my voice, and I know [my Israel sheep], and[my Israel sheep]follow me:
28) And I give unto[my Israel sheep]eternal life; and [my Israel sheep]shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck [my Israel sheep]out of my hand.
29) My Father, which gave[my Israel sheep to]me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck[my Israel sheep]out of my Father’s hand.”
Again, Christ told the bad-fig-jews, John 8:47:
47) “He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not [bad-fig-jews], because ye are not of God.”
Christ further dissociated Himself from the bad-fig-jews by saying to them, John 8:23:
23) “... Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.”
At Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 Christ said of the bad-fig-jews pretending to be Judah:
9) “... I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Judahites[of the tribe of Judah], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
One should take note from this verse that it is “blasphemy” for a bad-fig-jew to claim he is an Israelite of the tribe of Judah!
Yet nominal churchianity continually parrots that same blasphemous claim! Question: Can you imagine anything more blasphemous than a half-breed, mongrel Canaanite claiming to be a relative of Christ? From this it should be apparent that the bad-fig-jews will not be able to enter the gate of the city mentioned at Revelation 21:12 which is inscribed “Judah:”
12) “And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written on the gates, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:…”
After he committed his murder, Cain was deported from the land of Eden, and his descendants, after many years, eventually was living in the land of Palestine. They had inter-racially married with many other different people, especially the Canaanites and Edomites. In 1 Chronicles 2:55 we read:
55) “And the families of the scribes who dwelt at Jabez: the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Sucathities. These are the Kenites who came of Hammath, the father of the house of Recab.” Later, these descendants of Cain were not annihilated as they were supposed to be, but many of them became scribes of Israel.
Many of these, who shouldn’t have been, were scribes in Israel. They were in charge of copying the Scriptures. Remember there were no printing presses at this time. Scribes had to write by hand each and every word; copying very carefully. But the descendants of Cain, had the opportunity to change the Scriptures by changing just a little mark above a word or leaving out a word or making a slight change.
Many descendants of these same families which are mentioned here are the interpreters of the today’s Bibles. They are the today’s scribes. They also are the owners and publishers of many of the Bible related books.
Esau married two Hittite women. Judah also married a Canaanite, which he shouldn’t have. Canaan was the product of incest—Ham had sexual relations with his own mother. Canaan intermarried with the seed of the Kenites (descendants of Cain). All of their offspring with these women were mongrels and unbelievers.
The Kenites were the first of these nations to come into being. These descendants of Cain intermarried with different races of people. The Bible tells that Canaan joined the cursed people of the serpent who was in the Garden.
What does all this have to do with Christianity? It has very little to do with personal salvation; it tells nothing about how Christians are to love everyone? Do you see how God worked with His covenant people against the Kenite/Canaanite/Edomite peoples? They had two different gods; they were opposites--one good and the other evil. Israel’s choice has been between the two: good and evil. It goes back to the Garden of Eden: the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Was Jesus a jew? Which of the two families was Jesus born in—His covenant people or the people that God fought against? His elect people or the people that He did not choose? His covenant people or the people that He did not make a covenant with?
Was Jesus a jew? Which of these two families does the Bible tell us that Jesus was born; a descendant of Cain or a descendant of Abel/Seth?
|Bad Seed||Good Seed|
|“Mixed seed”||“Holy seed”|
|“Born from beneath”||“Born from above”|
|“Father is the devil”
||“Father is God”|
|“Can’t hear God”
||“Can hear God”|
If you pick the seed of Cain (which Judeo-Christianity say are the jews), there never was anyone of this seed that God didn’t hate. God ordered His covenant people to completely annihilate all of them. When they failed, He told them not to kill them anymore, for they would be a thorn in their side. They had to beware of their doctrine. Would Jesus Christ die for them?
If you pick the seed of Seth, God elected and loved these people. God gave them His law to keep and when they failed to keep it, He punished them. He made an unconditional covenant with Abraham, and then gave it to Isaac and then Jacob and his seed. That is why He identifies Himself as being the “God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.” They were told not to worship Him after the manner as the seed of serpent worshipped their gods. Would Jesus Christ die for them?
Pray that your children will marry one of their own race; it is getting very hard to do so. Once the seed is mongrelized it is mongrelized forever.
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel.