by Pastor Everett Ramsey
August 3, 2014
Scripture Reading: Psalms 79:1-13
Dr. Ramsey is remembered for his church in Nebraska being America’s first padlocked church for courageously refusing to bow to the government demand that he license their church school. He went to federal prison for standing his ground on Christian principles. He is also known for his super conferences and the Court of Divine Justice. Pastor Everett is a well known and respected Christian Identity author and speaker. Click here to visit his website.
Available in audio only.
- We may be in the last days of this age, even if we’re not in “the last days”.
- Modern church teachings are not in line with biblical teaching
- There is an agenda to destroy Christian America
- The agenda is to get us to disobey and turn away from God
- Our forefathers came to this land, had a covenant with God and made a covenant with God
- Deuteronomy 28:15
- Our first national covenant (vs. 15)
- Obey and receive blessings; disobey and receive curses
- We have broken our Covenant with God
- God is bringing pestilence, sickness, droughts upon our people and our land
- God’s enemies are among us
- Our enemies are laughing and mocking, “Where is your God?”
- Psalm 33:10: Only one nation was chosen to receive God’s inheritance
- Christians can be bribed to disobey
- Our weakness: if we have to give something up, we won’t obey God
- God WILL make His children obey
- If you feel like you’re being punished, it’s because what you want is not what God wants. You need to pray differently.
- Things will not get better until we, as a nation, turn back to God
- The real enemy is the pastors who turn people away from God’s law and say it no longer pertains.
- Imprecatory prayer should be directed to this group and you will hear more about this in the near future.
- This ministry will be making an effort to use a combination of imprecatory prayer and social media to educate God’s people about these issues.