by Pastor Ken Kemble
November 22, 2015
Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:33
Our two-fold priority is to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. We must try to be like Him.
- The world has changed. There's a new immorality and no regard for the old ways.
- Christian natiions are becoming anti-Christian nations
- It is illegal to read certain parts of the Bible ih public; sodomy as written about in Leviticus 20:13 is one example
- Joshua 24:14-15
- Deuteronomy 30:19-20
- Exodus 20:3 - put away anything that is a stumbling block to getting closer to God
Prioritize and order your life accoding to seeking the Kingdom and His righteousness
- Romans 12:1-2 - Do not conform to the new immoral world. Delight in the things that draw you closer to God
Teach your children well
- Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child
- Deuteronomy 6:7 The Word of God should be the center of our lives; families should have Bible study and prayer
- Judges 2:10-15 Parents failed to teach about God and they worshipped Baal! It's happening today! The anger of the Lord is hot against us.
- Deuteronomy 28:43 Stranger that is within.
- and Rest in the Lord
Available in audio only. We also enjoyed hearing the beautiful singing of the Kemble daughters and have added the audio of that lovely performance to our music section.