By Pastor Don Elmore
October 30, 2011
Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD. A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God. Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God. Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel. For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters. We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.
2 Kings 13:22-23:
But Hazael king of Syria oppressed Israel all the days of Jehoahaz. And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.
2 Kings 23:23-25:
But in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, wherein this passover was holden to the LORD in Jerusalem. Moreover the workers with familiar spirits, and the wizards, and the images, and the idols, and all the abominations that were spied in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, did Josiah put away, that he might perform the words of the law, which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the LORD with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him.
As we approach another Halloween season, we wonder “How did we get here?” And it is true that America has all types of false doctrines and practices. In ancient Israel, the northern ten-tribes, after they separated from the kingdom of Judah, never even worshipped in the Temple that was built as God’s House. Think about that! They only worshipped at the Temple at Jerusalem for about 20 years! They worshipped at the two national temples that had a calf as its worship symbol. They did not even keep the priests that God told them were to be priests. They got new kings; but not from the lineage that God instructed them to get their kings.
When the nation began as the United States of America in 1776, there were a lot of different things that the people who are alive today would consider heresy.
When the United States began:
- Women could not vote or hold office.
- All men did not have the right to vote, either.
- Aborticide was illegal; if fact, all birth control was illegal.
- Same-sex marriages were illegal.
- Sodomy and homosexuality were on the books as being criminal activity.
- No churches were 501 (C) 3 churches. It wasn’t even thought of yet.
- The Mass of Christ, Easter and Halloween were left for the pagans and Roman Catholics to celebrate; no Protestant church would celebrate them.
- Pasteur hadn’t come up with his “germ theory”; Darwin hadn’t arrived at his theory of “Evolution”; Karl Marx hadn’t derived his theory on “Politics”; and Sigmud Freud hadn’t arrived at his theory on “Psychology”.
- “Rock and Roll” music had not come to America yet; it was till played in the jungle with the beat of the voodoo drums.
- There were no Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Seven-day Adventists and many other religious organizations—for they hadn’t been invented yet.
- The whites were living in an apartheid situation, especially in the South. The other races were “separate but equal” from the whites. It was illegal in all the states to interracially marry.
- There were “blue laws” that were kept in most cities and towns. These were the Sabbath laws.
So, how did America get to the place where there are very little morals practiced in the lives of its people? Most of its people believe the Bible teaches the exact opposite of what it teaches. Have you ever wondered how this has happened? There has always been a group of people who believed wrongly about the Bible—and it has grown more rapidly as we approach the end of this age. The following is a few of the things which have occurred in America’s history….think about it!
- Against Planned parenthood.
- Started by antichrists; the major planner was Margaret Sanger.
- Against all abortions of any time period.
- Against murder of surviving infants in aborticide.
- Against “pill” and vaccinations for birth control.
- Against “tying of tubes” and vasectomies.
- Against having sex without marriage covenant.
- Against people living together without marriage covenant.
- Against sexual promiscuity.
- Against sex with different partner(s) while married.
- Against pornography material.
- Against “rock and roll”—voodoo beat which can lead to drug use and sexual promiscuity.
- Against the Satanic Hierarchy when they demonize a fetus while it is in the womb.
- Against Antichrist ceremony where the item that is exchanged with Satan for a woman’s vow to Satan is to sacrifice her child. Then the vow is sealed.
- Against modern pharmaceuticals (drug medicine).
- Against no-fault divorce.
- Against using condoms and other birth control objects.
- Against miscegenation.
- Against the practice of sacrificing the first born (and other children) to Molech.
- Against psychological counseling—it is the church where a person or people are to go.
- Believe aborticide is murder; needs to be and can be forgiven.
- Use to be U.S. governmental law from 1776 – 1973 (aborticide illegal until Roe vs Wade case in 1973).
- Anyone involved in a abortion is be expelled from church unless they repent of this action.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America was an Illuminati inspired organization that was set up to accomplish several objectives. The organization’s own slated purpose is very revealing: “To provide leadership in:
- Making effective means of voluntary fertility regulation, including contraception, abortion, sterilization, and infertility services, available and fully accessible to all as a central element of reproductive health;
- Stimulating and sponsoring relevant biomedical, socioeconomic, and demographic research;
- Developing appropriate information, education, and training programs to increase knowledge about human reproduction and sexuality.
- Mr. Alan F. Guttmacher, one of its leaders signed the Humanist Manifesto; President Faye Wattleton was awarded “Humanist of the Year in 1986”; Margaret Sanger formed the AmericanBirth Control Bureau in 1921 with money from her husband and rich backers; three primary financial donors were Amy Du Pont, Mrs. John Rockefeller, and Mrs. Stanley McCormick.
- GOD’s said that abortion and birth controlis a sin.
- Against military chaplains given permission to perform same-sex marriages.
- Against preachers performing same-sex marriage.
- Any people involved in a same-sex marriage are to be expelled from the church.
- Many Bible lessons (Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities nearby) illustrate the evils of this practice.
- Started by antichrists.
- Use to be U.S. governmental law from 1776 till very recent times.
- GOD said that same-sex marriageis a sin.
- Against all and every kind of sodomy.
- Against sodomites holding the position of pastors, assistant pastors, choir members, ushers, church members, elders, etc.
- This week third judge appointed by Congress—gay lesbian.
- Against all life style choices of sodomy.
- Ancient Israel in times of revival removed Sodomites from the land.
- Any person practicing sodomy is to be expelled from church.
- Started by antichrists.
- Now we have a month dedicated to LGBT—Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender in February.
- Use to be U.S governmental law from 1776 until recent times.
- God said that sodomy is a sin.
In Australia, the 16 English Empire nations, voted that the next king or queen of the English Empire will be either the eldest son or daughter. This eliminates the previous rule that a daughter could not become queen unless she has no brothers. The women are becoming more men-like: there are more women in colleges and universities in the United States than men for the first time. In the early days of our nation women didn’t go to school pass the eighth grade, except those becoming a teacher or nurse. And when they got married or had children, they would lose their job. Are the women better off now than they were?
- Against women teaching men in public.
- Against women being bosses over men.
- Against women holding offices of pastor, assistant pastor, elder, etc. of churches.
- Against women holding offices in governments and corporations; IBM hired their first woman CEO this week.
- Against women voting (use to be government law from 1776 until 1920).
- Against women not doing their God assigned job; avoiding God’s punishment degree—guiding the home and loving their husband.
- Any person practicing feminism is to be expelled from church.
- Started by antichrists in 1800’s.
- Against U.S. governmental law until 1900’s.
- GOD said that feminism is a sin.
- Against Roman Catholic Church.
- Against doctrine which says that Peter was the first pope and all popes are succeeded from him
- Against Mormon Church--is a fraud
- Started by a person involved in the spiritual realm and freemasonry
- Against 501( C )3 churches; not needed for tax purposes; forbid churches to preach who to vote for or against.
- Use to be U.S. governmental law until 1789 for federal and about 1889 for all states
- GOD said that false churches are a sin
Roman Catholic Holidays
- Against Christmas (December 25th—3 days/nights after winter solstice; begins at 12 midnight)
- Forbidden by Puritans, Pilgrimsand Protestants—to celebrate all Roman Catholic Holidays; started being celebrated by non-Catholics in America in mid-eighteenth century.
- Against Roman Saturnalia (Christmas = Mass of Christ); never celebrated by non-Catholics until one hundred fifty years ago.
- Against giving of gifts to each other at Christmas time—we are not to celebrate our GOD like the nations who lived in the Promised Land before Israel celebrated their gods. Magi gave gifts to Jesus Christ, not their selves, when He was about two years old.
- Against worshipping our GOD under every green tree.
- Christ was not born on December 25th; many false gods were said to be born on this day; for example, the Mason declare that the god Mithras was one of these false gods.
- Against Easter (Fake Passover).
- Against the symbol of bunny rabbit (fertility symbol).
- Against Halloween (First a pagan day—last day of rule of the woman); the most important day in witchcraft.
- Use to be U.S. governmental law from 1776 till late 1800’s
- GOD said that pagan holidays are a sin for his people to keep.
Medicine, Science, Politics, Psychology and Banking
- In the 1800’s Spiritualism, Mesmerism and Theosophy suffused with influence in America.
- In medicine, Pasteur’s germ theory was explaining illnesses that for years had resisted understanding.
- In biology, Darwin had theorized a gradual order in the development of all forms of life.
- In politics, Karl Marx had classified economics as a matter of “science,” in which inevitable outcomes could be foreseen.
- In psychology, Freud had begun to codify childhood traumas that triggered adult neuroses.
- In banking, usury banks took over the money supply of many nations.
(Burned-Over District: Central New York State)
- Ann Lee, spoke of magical visions and prophecies, belonged to Shakers, died in 1780.
- William Miller, of the Millerites, today known as Seventh–day Adventists, followed the utopian-millenarian ideas of a Freemason and Baptist clergyman who predicted the end of the world on October 22, 1844.
- Jermima Wilkinson, a woman, after recovering from a 36 hour coma, told visitors and family that she would respond to no other name thanPublick Universal Friend; began preaching in New England area.
- Joseph Smith, who owned magical charms, divining rods, amulets, a ceremonial dagger inscribed with astrological symbols of Scorpio and seals of Mars, parchments marked with occult signs and cryptograms popular in eighteenth and nineteenth century English and American folklore and a member of Freemasonry started religion of Mormonism in the early 1800’s.
- In 1826, a disgruntled Mason threatened to expose Masonry’s secret rites in a manuscript he, William Morgan, was readying for publication; kidnapped and murdered by Masonic zealots. His wife, Lucinda, latter became one of the many “spiritual wives” of Joseph Smith.
- Many utopians (over twenty settlements) sprang up; suffragism, temperance, abolitionism, transcendentalism and spiritualismwere major views of many in these utopians.
- Andrew Jackson Davis, born in 1826, became known as the Poughkeepsie Seer.Franz Anton Mesmer began healing in a controversial and exotic method of healing. Davis and Emanuel Swedenborg(Church of New Jerusalem) got involved with mesmerism. Edgar Allen Poe, writer of many scary short stories like The Pit and the Pendulum, andJohnny Appleseed, buried in Ft. Wayne, Indiana,was a follower of Swedenborg, also spread mesmerism.
- Henry Steel Olcott became involved in seances, Spiritualism and table-rapping. Thomas Edison and baseball popularizer and Civil War commander Admiral Doubleday also got involved in Magic. Soon Madam Blavatsky and Olcott formed the Theosophical Society.
- In March 1848, Kate who was eleven, and sisterMargaret who was fourteen, began to hear a rapping spirit whom they name “Mr. Splitfoot.” Examined by newspaper man Horace Greeley, Supreme Court Judge John Edmonds, and a variety of religious and scientific examiners; Spiritualism era born 1840.
- Spiritualism grows with many pro-spiritualism newspapers, mediums and lecturers.
- After death of their 11 year-old son, Mary Todd Lincoln, wife of President Abe Lincoln, held a seance in the White House.
- Spiritualism inaugurated the era of woman. In 1872, the Equal Rights Party, a consortium of suffragists and abolitionists, named trance-medium Victoria Woodhull the nation’s first female presidential candidate. Eventually abolitionists and suffragists won their battle in the United States.
- Ouija boards invented in the late 1800’s. Later bought out by Parker Brothersand became the most popular game in 1960’s. Many “Christians” dabbled in the world of magic through messages from the Ouija board.
- In 1859, Phineas P. Quimby developed a philosophy of “mental healing” and began using it to treat patients himself, without a Mesmeric trance or clairvoyant intermediary. In 1862, Quimby had begun to treat a patient named Mary Glover Patterson. She later remarried and took the name by which she is remembered in religious history: Mary Baker Eddy. Eddy codified a theology called Christian Science.
- Other practitioners and teachers outside the Eddy camp used terms like Divine Science, Mental Science, and the Science of Right Thinking.Ralph Waldo Emerson gave the term New Thought dominance. In the 1930’s nonreligious figures like Dale Carnegie, (How to Win Friends and Influence People) and Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich) rode the wings of New Thought to worldwide fame. In 1952 Reverend Norman Vincent Peale’s (Mason), (The Power of Positive Thinking,)which reached into churches and living rooms across America also was a part of the New Thought movement.
- Ernest Holmes wrote the textbook, The Science of Mind, which inspired many popular inspirational writers and speakers such as Tony Robbins and Marianne Williamson.
- Reverend Norman Vincent Peale got his main philosophy from Ernest Holmes second book, written in 1919: Creative Mind and Success.
- From the onset of the Great Depression to the years immediately following World War II, Frank B. Robinson solidly built Idaho druggist used ads in newspapers, in magazines, and on the radio to craft nothing less than his own mail-order religious faith—Pyschiana. His ideas were bedrock New Thought, packaged and sold to an audience of unprecedented proportions. His well-attended speaking campaigns emphasized themes of social equality and religious pluralism in an era when many American churches remained racially segregated.
- September 21, 1941 in a speech by Ernest Holmes:
“Dr. Robinson calls his work ‘Psychiana,’ which means bring Spiritual Power to the world. I happen to belong to a movement called “Religious Science,” which means the same thing. Some of you may go to a Jewish Synagogue; you may be a Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, but there is but one God. We meet here today not on a theological background, but upon the foreground of a spiritual conception, the common meeting ground of every race, every creed, every color, every philosophy, and every religion on the face of the earth.”Sounds like Answers In Genesis!
- Frank Robinson extended Holmes’ remarks the next day:
"Now, Beloved, when the Almighty created the human race, He created black, white, yellow, and ever other color which exists on earth, in one creation. He did not make three or four special jobs of creation, nor did He make several different attributes, one for each nation. He made them all flesh and blood—every human soul that has ever lived on the face of this earth. We are all brothers, regardless of our religious affiliation, our race, or nationality.” Sounds like Answers In Genesis!
- Sandy Jenkins practiced an African-American system of magic and folklore that drew heavily upon the Jewish Kabala. It was called hoodoo.
- Frederick Douglass was born a slave who was separated as a young child from his mother. While a teenager, Douglass fought back at the beatings of a slave master who was known as “the breaker of Negroes.” His act of self-defense had freed him in mind and spirt, leaving him to wait for the opportunity when he would finally be free in body as well. He had discovered Sandy Jenkins whom he described as “an old adviser.” Sandy told him that he must go with him where they would find a certain root, which, if he would take some with him, carrying it always on his right side, it would be impossible for any white man to ever whip him. And they did and Douglass was able to stand up to his white oppressor. By 1855, Douglass became a free man and internationally known as the voice of abolitionism.
- In 1916 came a black-nationalist leader by the name of Marcus Garvey from Jamaica to America. He envisioned the creation of a pan-African superpower that would take its place among the empires of the world. Garvey’s movement represented the boldest, and least understood, effort in history to combine the magic of mind power with the quest for political gain.
- In the 1920’s, Father Divine, the self-declared God incarnate and spiritual teacher came on the scene.
- In 1928, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, written by twenty-seven year old Manly P. Hall (Mason). This book influenced many scholars to a new respect to the study of Gnostic and esoteric belief system in the twentieth century. Hall, his best-known friend was the folksinger and balladeer Burl Ives (Mason) singer of “Frosty, the Snow Man.”
- Harry A. Wallace, Vice-President of Delano Roosevelt’s third term, was a person known for his interest in astrology, reincarnation, Eastern religions, Native American mysticism and occultism. He left the Presbyterianism of his youth to journey through the various occult and metaphysical systems. He also joined the Masons. Wallace proudly took credit for calling to Roosevelt’s attention the little-known image of the eye and the pyramid on the back of the Great Seal of the United States and suggesting that it be used on currency. Franklin D. Roosevelt (Mason) personally supervised the placement of the heraldic imagery on the back of the dollar bill in 1935. During President Roosevelt’s fourth term election, with Harry Truman as his Vice-President, Wallace ran for President for the Progressive Party which was heavily staffed by members of the Communist Party, U.S.A. He refused to address segregated crowds, openly violated Jim Crow laws, and often slept in homes of black supporters.
- Mohandas K. Gandhi had little interest in religion. He went from India to London to study law. While struggling with his studies at London University, he met two friendly Englishmen who called themselves Theosophist. Theosophy instilled in him the principle of equality among the world’s religions. He later said: “Theosophy is the brotherhood of man.” With these two men Gandhi visited with Blavatsky (high priestess) and Besant (Blavatsky’s successor). Gandhi also said that “all religions are true,” to which he carefully added, “all have some error in them.” A generation later, Gandhi’s ideal of universal brotherhood and his ethic of nonviolence touched the heart of an American social reformer and Harvard Divinity School student named Martin Luther King, Jr. (Michael King, Jr. his real name).Sounds like Answers In Genesis!
- Theosophical Society placed all historic faiths and nationalities on equal footing. Thus, it became an unrecognized channel which ecumenism became a basic part of the American liberal outlook. Sounds like Answers in Genesis!
- In the 1920’s, Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes, was a committed though sometimes less-than-meticulous advocate of Spiritism.
- In the midst of the Great Depression, Benjamine Williams conceived of a Universalist belief system he called the Religion of the Stars. He saw it as an occult religion that could unite humanity under a peaceable, nonsectarian creed based in the study of ancient astrology and the pursuit of social welfare. He believed that the ancient art could for the basis of a primeval, ecumenical faith. Shortly before his death in 1951, Benjamine wrote: “It seems inevitable that The Religion of the Stars shall become the world religion of the future because it includes all significant demonstrated facts of both the outer plane and the inner plane.”
- In the 1950’s and 1960’s, the political power couple Ronald and Nancy Reagan openly consulted astrologer Carroll Righter and psychic Jeane Dixon. Their friends and political allies attest to the seriousness with which the couple took the occult art and the degree to which they sought the advice of California stargazer Righter, who decided on the midnight inaugural (12:10 am).
- Horoscope columns appeared first in England in 1930. By 1936 it had grown to 10% of the U.S. dailies. By 1970’s close to 70% had columns reaching millions.
- Edgar Cayce gave this trance statement in answer to this question from June 16, 1939; he was asked about black Americans: “He is thy brother! For He hath made of one blood the nations of the earth.” Cayce was one of the most influential occult thinkers in the years between the world wars. Stripped of occult methodology, the insights of the Cayce readings also echoed Freud’s theories of repression and the development of neuroses. Books on occultism, hypnosis, and reincarnation were suddenly mainstream hits.Sounds like Answers In Genesis!
- In 1951, Britain lifted it last law against witches. In the last ten years, Harry Potter has broken all sales records for books and movies. It has made its author one of the richest women in Europe.
- In the last twenty years, Wicca, or neo-paganism, became one of America’s fastest-growing spiritual movements. Wicca also became a surprisingly popular spiritual choice among teenage girls, for whom its dark imagery is a major problem for them.
- In 1959 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi began teaching his technique of Transcendental Meditation. He gained worldwide fame after hosting the Beatles and other youth icons, including members of the Beach Boys and Donovan, at his India quarters.
- In the late 1960’s almost every American could identify his or her mythological birth sign and note something about its traits. There were also the practice of yoga and the advent of transpersonal psychology which began a main stay in America.
- Evangelism, in particular, heaped scorn upon the New Age, ever while lifting some of its most popular therapeutic premises. In the last twenty years, megachurches, the mainstream Christianity churches and media ministries rapidly took to using New Age counseling for its congregants,readers, and television audiences.
- September 11, 1990 President George Bush, the first, said in a speech to Congress entitled; “Moving Toward A New World Order”:
“What is before us is the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations, a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible united nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill its promise and vision of the U.N.’s founders.”
- Michael Jackson said this to his fans right before he died:
“I need you to know that this is very important what we are fighting for because I am really really tired of all the manipulations I am tired of how the press is manipulating everything that been happening with this situation, they do not tell the truth….they’re liars. They manipulate, they manipulate…our…they manipulate our history books. The history books are not true, it’s a lie. The history books are lying. You need to know that, you must know that. They called me a homosexual…they called me a child molester…they said I tried to bleach my skin…They said everything to turn the public against me. This is all complete…complete conspiracy, you have to know this.”
- This week, billionaire Carl H. Lindner died. Cincinnati honored him in many was. On Friday, they had a big parade for him—his hearse, along with an old United Dairy Farmers truck, traveled throughout the city—starting at Great American Ball Park and going throughout the city to all the organizations that he supported and ended in Kenwood, Ohio. What is little broadcast is that the hearse went pass the Carl H. Lindner MASONIC Center, named for him, where there was a picture of two members of his Lodge paying respect to their “Lucifer” worshipping brother. The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati ran an ad in the Enquirer newspaper on Sunday (October 23, 2011) after his death: It quoted Carl: “I don’t share your religion, but I share your faith” along with this statement: “The Jewish Community mourns the loss of Carl Lindner—friend, ally, and philanthropist.”
- The House of Rothschild—George Soros—Open Society Foundation—Tides Foundation—Adbusters—Occupy Wall Street is the flow of financial support. Could you go and live in a tent for many months without any income? Same thing happened in Russia in 1917! October 29 was to be the day of the 1%Robinhood tax on all financial transactions and currency trades—including Stock Exchanges; similar to Red October of the Russian Revolution. But a severe storm hit the US northeast—over 2 feet of snow! Worse snow storm in the Northeast since October 1869! For many areas it was the worst storm in October ever. Because of the covenant made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob our LORD had mercy on the United States.
Now you know a little bit more of “How we got here.”